Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm still lost on the date for Whirlpool Steelhead 70.3.
Quote | Reply
The event website says Saturday, August 5th. but I've heard it was moved to Sunday the 6th. Which one is correct? Everything I see in writing suggests the Saturday date is correct. I'm already registered as I understand the event is closing soon.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: I'm still lost on the date for Whirlpool Steelhead 70.3. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Drop a note to Tom Z. I think he's the RD.

Support Crew
This information contained herein has been assembled for your assistance and convenience. It is believed to be reliable, however, its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All opinions shown are subject to change without notice.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm still lost on the date for Whirlpool Steelhead 70.3. [support crew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're right. I didn't want to interupt him. I think he is at the California 70.3 race. I was sorta hoping someone on the forum knew....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: I'm still lost on the date for Whirlpool Steelhead 70.3. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom,

By chance, are you hearing the Sunday date from people in your own age-group? I am signed up as well, and I'm going with the Saturday date.

Bernie

Quote | Reply
It depends on how fast you think you are. If you think you're going to finish in less that 5:00, the race is on Sunday. Otherwise, it's on Saturday.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Re: I'm still lost on the date for Whirlpool Steelhead 70.3. [slowbern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They don't have anything to worry about...

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Has Tom Z reported on how close theya re till closing lately? Last I heard it was 800 with a 1400 closing cap. Looking at the confirmation on the web it looks like around 892 or so.

I'm thinking of doing this race but am still on the fence.

~Matt
Quote Reply