Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I, for one, am happy for Tom
Quote | Reply
I don't question his judgement, I don't offer any opinions. I am happy that he has found the right person for him and I'm glad he's happy.

Tom, I hope you enjoy the moment and thanks for feeling that you can share this with everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: I, for one, am happy for Tom [frogonawire 6.2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]I don't question his judgement, I don't offer any opinions. I am happy that he has found the right person for him and I'm glad he's happy.

Tom, I hope you enjoy the moment and thanks for feeling that you can share this with everyone.[/reply]

We are all happy for him, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun at his expense. It is a virtual stag party, for the next x months! :)
Quote Reply
Re: I, for one, am happy for Tom [Markus Mucus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right, when's the bachelor party?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Actually I was thinking about this over the weekend. I would be willing ot bet if Tom had one, there would be a TONNE of people who would come from all over to attend.
What about a Stag and Doe Tom?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're not suppossed to ask about a stag/doe or bachelor party.

You just tell him: Yo, Tom ... your b-party is date, place, time ... and your stag is date, place, time. We're having it whether you show up or not (if you don't show, we'll see a few to find you).

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: I, for one, am happy for Tom [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've never heard the term stag and doe. What is the doe part? Does the does mean female entertainment?
Quote Reply
Re: I, for one, am happy for Tom [Big Duke Six] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is primarily used when the woman won't let the man have a private Stag. Usually used when the bride knows the men in charge of the stag will go to any lengths to break every law imagineable. So the bride combines the two parties to keep a close eye on the best man and groom. :)
Quote Reply
Re: I, for one, am happy for Tom [Markus Mucus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you serious? This may be the single worst wedding concept ever. Worse than matching wedding rings. Worse than writing your own wedding vows. Worse than having the drunken, angry brother-in-law give a toast.
Quote Reply
Re: I, for one, am happy for Tom [Big Duke Six] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some women are fairly controlling and dominating. ;) And yet the groom can't see it. Funny how that works.
In some bride's defense, there is good reason why this should be the case.
Quote Reply