Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How we can all get rich.
Quote | Reply
Here is the plan. With our expert eyes we can approach motor sport teams, auto makers and aircraft makers and offer our services. Instead of spending millions in a wind tunnel and millions more on "engineers" we just look at one picture of an idea they have and give them more accurate information then any of that science and math stuff.

We could make millions while saving them millions.

Plus we can get a cut of the sales and vitory money because when they dump all those decades of "research" and use our eyes and guesstimants those planes and cars will at least double their performance.

Who's with me!?!?!?!

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Last edited by: Mr. Tibbs: Nov 20, 05 0:20
Quote Reply
Re: How we can all get rich. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Here is the plan. With our expert eyes we can approach motor sport teams, auto makers and aircraft makers and off our services. Instead of spending millions in a wind tunnel and millions more on "engineers" we just look at one picture of an idea they have and give them more accurate information then any of that science and math stuff.

We could make millions while saving them millions.

Plus we can get a cut of the sales and vitory money because when they dump all those decades of "research" and use our eyes and guesstimants those planes and cars will at least double their performance.

Who's with me!?!?!?!
Like kill them?
Quote Reply
Re: How we can all get rich. [vitesse legere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Change made. Of course that could be a side service. Me and Record will front that line of services.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like "offing" them better ;-)

CLM has a nasty temper, she should be your hitwoman.

Record would be your hitman.
Quote Reply
Re: How we can all get rich. [vitesse legere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See you are one sharp cookie. You can design the hits.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Naw, won't work. Any car will work for any driver- I mean, it's just four wheels and an engine....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: How we can all get rich. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And a bike is just two wheels and an engine.

Though I am not a fan of motor sports, I imagine that each car handles differently. I'd bet that different drivers prefer slightly different things. Like how we are specific about fork rake, they are probably just as specific about any change they make bc they are going 200mph.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply