Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [stitchboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I vote for Lesley

---------------------------------
Hold my Beer and watch this!
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [chris123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep erin
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [Jaymz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And the guy and chubby chick in the back look like they are barefoot but in running clothes. This is the oddest race photo I have ever seen.

---------------------------------
Hold my Beer and watch this!
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [Half Fast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Half Fast wrote:
bradl016 wrote:
THIS PHOTO BLOWS MY MIND ON SOOOOOO MANY LEVELS

sirkilio wrote:
She's not a pro triathlete but triathlon is becoming a cool sport:

This is photoshop right?

Or a relay team finishing together. Not sure why wetsuit dude didn't change though. Explains barefoot teamates behind.
Sky jersey places this race in the last couple of years.
Watson, bring me my tea.
Last edited by: sdmike: Oct 9, 12 7:39
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [sdmike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not a single shout out for Bree Wee? She is pretty smoking.
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [Newyorkfan21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lauren Goss - non draft and ITU pro. Hot AND wins AND on the cover of Triathlete Magazine this month.

Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [sdmike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was thinking that we could do an Age Group triathlete version too. Everyone posts naked pictures of their, female, other halves (arty ones obviously) and I'll decide who looks the best.

I am limiting it to a 20 - 40 age group and under and encourage people to be more discerning once they near the upper limit of that age group too.

I am willing to meet the top ten personally before coming to a final decision.

https://www.pbandjcoaching.com
https://www.thisbigroadtrip.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
um.....

Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [Jared.Flora] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was just about to post some of those same photos of Lauren. She was a local where I live and train in the Clemson (Upstate SC) area. I gave her my P3C when she was first making the transition from ITU to long course. I'll be seeing her at Rev 3 Anderson on Sunday.

She's a hottie and a sweetie.
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [bobby11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bobby11 wrote:
I'll be seeing her at Rev 3 Anderson on Sunday.

Just watching her set up transition last year was worth the price of admission.
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [mudjumper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeeesh... so she shaves and he doesn't; OK. Have at it, dude.

I'm diggin' ITU Steve's bevy of Eurobabes far better, especially the Frenchie... Morel = woody shroom, baby!
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This thread is sexist and wrong. I have gone through each and every post, examined each picture closely, and at great length; I have spent several hours on this thread to reach this conclusion. I will check it everytime someone posts a new photo to continue to examine this thread. I will examine any photos of Keller extra carefully.

http://www.johnhirsch.org
http://www.stronglikebulltraining.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [John Hirsch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no idea how I waded through 8 pages of this thread with noone mentioning Gwen Jorgensen!! Really!?! Absolutely gorgeous.

HAWT!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [John Hirsch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had the pleasure of racing with Fernanda Keller in the mid 90's (during her thong race suit days) at IMC and was fast enough to stay in the chase women's pack for a,while. What I noticed was she was always leading the pack and all the AG men were always behind her,not sure why.

"Be your best cheerleader , not your worst critic.”
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [ZackC.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one mentioned Zara Guinard yet, I'm amazed!
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [Joostoz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Angela Naeth is the hottest!

Triathlete - Coach - Loyal Friend :-)
Outstrip Endurance Coaching / Twitter

Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [Oahu-78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hard to say. Either Helle Frederiksen:

Or Michelle Vesterby:

Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [eigner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sadly I don't have any pictures to validate the fact but Andrea Bess (from Brazil living in HI now I think) looks pretty amazing as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [phishintrip007] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I noticed that you posted this on 10/9 but I originally said Gwen on 4/21
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [hey_burgs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not for long...
Quote Reply
Re: Hottest Woman Pro Triathlete? Have to say Lindsey Corbin [Newyorkfan21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to resurrect this thread. My favorites in no particular order. LC is still up there at the top for me.
Quote Reply

Prev Next