Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Heroin and triathlon
Quote | Reply
I am on a 2 week bender, mostly mainlining heroin and cocaine...should I continue doing this and will it effect my race performance...If it will help, do I count this toward my yearly spending on triathlon and should I put it in my Quicken spreadsheet? Scarface.

"ah-hem...the time is yours."
Quote Reply
Re: Heroin and triathlon [stevezelinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You may be able to get the same effect by not drinking or eating during your next Ironman. But you'll have to do a few cartwheels in order to get the "colors" and the same "ringing" in your head.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You should continue doping as it will greatly improve your performance.

Just ask the 1998 Festina squad about " pot belge" , a heroin / cocaine mixture used to enhance race focus.
Quote Reply
Re: Heroin and triathlon [ronnieg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ooh yes...the "pot-belge" those euros know how to get shit done! The feeling of mollasses chugging through the veins is unreal! Throw in a little Pink Floyd and a 35 mph paceline.....that's a good day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
just make sure that you don't get speed bumps on your arms.. it will lessen the aero dynamics....

oh wait, maybe it'll give the golf ball dimple effect??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try some crystal meth when you head out on the run. Piece of cake.

"Don't drink and drive, get high and fly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe I should put something nice here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha. interesting reading today on ST. First smoking weed, then heroin. I guess it is true, that one leads to the other...

Now we just have to wait on someone to post a study about the positive benefits of heroin and how many "elite" pros use it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are u frick'n serious!?! i just red the pot thred, and now this! is this some kind of joke?! haha, that was funny. otherwise, my advise is drop it while u still have a life worth living.

navy tri - "we meet our own standards"
Quote Reply
Re: Heroin and triathlon [seal2b] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, you better start practicing your "bell ringing" technique. You'll need it very soon. squid. And no we aren't "fucking serious". SEALS smoke pot....it enhances the male bondage they like to do with one another....just ask Marchenko.
Quote Reply
Re: Heroin and triathlon [seal2b] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
way to spot sarcasm. very impressive.

"ah-hem...the time is yours."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
very well

navy tri - "we meet our own standards"
Quote Reply
Re: Heroin and triathlon [thebigH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Meth is money as a performance enhancer. You can just motor on the F*&king bike all methed up. The only draw back I have found is that meth makes yer teeth fall out, and then if motoring at 35mph+ and you open your mouth, your teethless pie hole turns into a windbag snapping your neck back. Basically, the effect is not aero and creates a potential whiplash effect- which is awful.
Quote Reply
Re: Heroin and triathlon [deeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's why you wait 'til the run... If you do enough, you'll start to have delusions of people chasing you, which makes you even faster.

PS - if you snort it, rather than smoking it, your teeth won't fall out, and it works like a Breathe Right nose strip, just 100x better!! No more snot-rocket mishaps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe I should put something nice here.
Quote Reply
Re: Heroin and triathlon [thebigH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you seem to have this figured out pretty good- and have solved my problem
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But he didn't spot the sarcasm.. ah, I get it. Sarcastic sarcasm. By the way, don't be a quitter. Keep on cookin and shootin.
Quote Reply