Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Helmets worth test vs Bell Javelin
Quote | Reply
It has been a while since my last Aero testband as many new TT/Tri helmets have come to market I thought its probably worth a test of some of the newer options. In my previous testing the Bell with vents covered out performed the Sworks & Lazer Wasp among others so became my go to benchmark.

Looking at top UK TT'er that I know test, I have seen a few that were using the Bell move to HJC Adwatt & Kask Mistral so they are on my list to test. The Giro Aerohead seems to work well for a high cohort of riders so also probably worth a test. The two met lids mights also be worth a go? Not sure it's worth testing the Specialized TT5 until its more widely available.

Any others worth trying? Or any I have put down that are worth removing to save time?

Cheers.
Quote Reply
Re: Helmets worth test vs Bell Javelin [boing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been going down a similar rabbit hole. If you have a more triathlon type position, then I think the Rudy Wing is worthwhile, maybe even preference it to the Aerohead given the weight difference. Alex Dorsett has been posting a lot on wind tunnel testing of helmets on his youtube channel, would be worth a watch.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Re: Helmets worth test vs Bell Javelin [ericlambi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
*Dowsett
Quote Reply