Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Health Challenge 12/18/06-12/24/06
Quote | Reply
How is everyone doing? I'm still stuck at 179, but my bf% has gone down. Im hoping to get a little more off with a bit of a run focus week and trying not to overeat this weekend. Happy Holidays!

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Health Challenge 12/18/06-12/24/06 [Colossal Quads] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm also stuck. I'm still at 159. But, I'm happy with that because I only got in 1 run last week. I'm happy that I was able to maintain even though my workouts went *way* down. The next 2 weeks will be a real challenge. It's hard for me to get my workouts in when my kids are home from school. I'm going to do my best to do at least something every day, even if it's just a 20 minute run.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm doing okay. I'm at 170 right now, but only need to get to 165 by June and maybe 163 by IMMOO so I think I'll get there. Speed is more of an issue at this point! :)

I proudly DO NOT post my workouts on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Health Challenge 12/18/06-12/24/06 [GIO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had no idea I was that close in weight to you. 165 by E-man?who knows I might be 170 by then!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, but your goal weight is very light for you. It's probably my equivalent of like 158. If I never lifted a finger, I would be 175 tops so getting down to 165 isn't that much. You want to make sure you do lose so much weight that you lose power and get sick. That would suck.

I proudly DO NOT post my workouts on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Health Challenge 12/18/06-12/24/06 [GIO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GIO, i like the new call sign...why the change? and where is my patented "dudablop"??

if you lifted like i lift, you could weigh more than 175! ;)

my weight will not be discussed until i at least get down to my race weight this year. At least i'm headed in the right direction finally...

Nice job, Nick.
Last edited by: KLO: Dec 20, 06 18:29
Quote Reply
Re: Health Challenge 12/18/06-12/24/06 [KLO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klo, what exactly is your race weight? And how are you ever going to get to it without training? =). Im still waiting for you to run with me "when you get back from Italy" but youve been back what a month? LOL

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wow...calling me out on a public forum. cruel!!

i can run this weekend or next week. let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: Health Challenge 12/18/06-12/24/06 [KLO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
only for your own good, I know its cold but you should come out and play once in awhile!

Quote Reply