Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Health Challenge: 10/30/2006 - 11/5/2006
Quote | Reply
Not a good two weeks for me, despite more training. My clothes DO feel better, but the scale ain't helping :)

193...back where I started.

Hope everyone else had a better week!
Quote Reply
Re: Health Challenge: 10/30/2006 - 11/5/2006 [atl_tony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm up 1 lb this week, but I think it's just water weight. It should come off easily for next week's weigh-in.

Hey Tony - you should take your measurements. It sounds like you're dropping fat, but building muscle since your clothes are fitting better. Keep reminding yourself that the number on the scale is just one of several that we're all trying to improve.

Dawn
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not a good week for me. Too much eating and drinking, but the training volume is up to 10hrs. My weigh-in is tomorrow, so we'll see what the damage was!

Good idea about the measurements. I'll give that a shot. My weight training starts this week :)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Health Challenge: 10/30/2006 - 11/5/2006 [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, there must be something to this plant-based diet thing. Felt like I had a terrible week, but still down 0.5 to 118.

What happened to everyone else?

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Health Challenge: 10/30/2006 - 11/5/2006 [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a little too excited when I hit 187 (10 lbs) last week and let myself slip, but Im still down .4 to 188, and finally have a 34 inch waist again after the accident. Still have a long way to go, but now that I have gotten my running up to 20mi/ week I should see some more come off as I slowly increase. Great job everyone!

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll get in on this. Nothing like peer pressure. My goal is to drop 1 pound per week for the next 30 weeks. I am currently at 217 and want to be app. 187 +- 2 lbs. That is my former race weight and I need to get there again. I am in my prep phase and will be starting base training in two more weeks.

Ron
Quote Reply
Re: Health Challenge: 10/30/2006 - 11/5/2006 [cosmo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Welcome Ron!

Add yourself to our Wiki page:

http://healthchallenge.pbwiki.com/FrontPage

password: slowtwitch

Press edit at the top and just follow the format of everyone else in the table. PM me if you need help

:)

Jodi
Quote Reply