Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

H20 on Softride
Quote | Reply
I have a new Softride Rocket TT (which I love), but I am trying to figure out the best water bottle system for my racing this year. I have one of those handlebar bottles, but prefer to keep my water off the front of the bike if possible. I would like to put a behind the seat carrier, but don't most of them clamp to the seatpost? Since I don't have a seatpost, is there another option that I can use or some type of adaptor; or would you guys recommend another option?

Thanks

Barry Kundert
Quote Reply
Re: H20 on Softride [Barry K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The X-Lab Saddlewing (available from www.nytro.com) and the Minoura double bottle cage holder (which rides lower than the X-Lab). Both work fine but I use the X-Lab since it puts the bottles right where I need them and it is super stiff.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: H20 on Softride [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THanks so much Tom, I'll check into it.

Barry K
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Barry, congrats. I've used the Minoura double cage with good success the past year...haven't launched a bottle yet and only $12 give or take.
Quote Reply
Thanks Chappy (n/m) [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Chappy (n/m) [Barry K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the X-Labs one as well - works great. However I have had issues with bottles bouncing out (King Ti Cages). Really pisses you off when you have to go back for bottles (never happened in a race though).

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
camelbak for training and a Xlab flatwing for races. I have profile cages and have not yet launched any bottles.

ShaRRky
Quote Reply