Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Guest Carbo Meal...
Quote | Reply
Is an Ironman $25 Guest Carbo meal appropriate for kids (ages 11 & 13)...??

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quote Reply
Re: Guest Carbo Meal... [NamssoB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know, but my 12 year old was only charged $15 at Wisconsin.

Thom
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If they'll eat pasta with sauce, salad, & cooked vegetables. I thought the food was good, but my kids probably wouldn't have been thrilled. $25 or $15 is steep for kids, but if they don't go you probably won't go either.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Re: Guest Carbo Meal... [sc3826] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thx! What's the atmosphere like - a big mess hall with people just eating off paper plates, or a little more festive? $25 is a little steep for a plate of spaghetti ($100 for my whole family).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not much of an atmosphere if you ask me. If i were u, at most, take your wife there (is she is at least curious on what goes on), then save the rest of the money and take the family to a nice restaurant.

To let u in on what goes on.. there is usually a speech by the committee, Mike Reilly, blah, blah.. then u eat out of a plastic plate with plasticware and drink pop out of a can. How much do u think that meal actually cost them to make..?

If i had to pay for it, and if they charged me anything more than $5, i'd skip the meal and just go get something from the local restaurants. I know some of u may argue that "Oh, that not the sprit of things.." but whatever... I don't have a money printing machine in my basement.

Paul..
Quote Reply