Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Vectors with Cannondale SiSL Cranks
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have Garmin Vectors installed to Cannondale SiSL cranks? What size pods do you use? Or do you know the exact measurements on the SiSL cranks?

I have been using the my Vector S pedals with no washers and the standard 44mm wide, 12-15mm thick pods. It's a tight fit but it has worked to date.

Unfortunately, I am now getting power and cadence drop offs (signal comes and goes multiple times throughout my ride).

I have the latest software on my Garmin 500 and Pedals installed and changed the battery...no luck.

Thanks for your help.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Vectors with Cannondale SiSL Cranks [TeJa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Teja.

I have Vectors and SiSL2 cranks. The new sized 'standard' is the ticket. 12-15mm thick, <44mm wide. Garmin part # 010-11251-60, they're sold each, need 2 to make a pair. FYI, 1 washer for me.

Edit: Okay, I re-read your post, looks like the correct pods, but no washer? Try 1 washer, 40-45Nm torque then a ride or 2 later, retorque, pull out the batteries, do the little 'angle' process, then calibrate the 500 and see what's up.
Last edited by: RK250: May 14, 15 9:25
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Vectors with Cannondale SiSL Cranks [RK250] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!

That's what I'm running. 12-15mm / 44 wide.

I wonder if the Gen 1 SiSL cranks are ticker than your SiSL2 cranks because when I added a washer the pods were too short and couldn't make the connection.....
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Vectors with Cannondale SiSL Cranks [TeJa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is a Garmin crank fit chart somewhere on the interweb, I looked the other day for it, couldn't find it but it might be in the Vector Owners forum at garmin.com.
Quote Reply