Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin 910 XT Buttons
Quote | Reply
Is it common for the up/down scroll buttons to stop working? i only have the scroll up button at the moment but am worried I may lose it as well. Does Garmin repair this and do they charge for the repair?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 910 XT Buttons [triordie1994] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triordie1994 wrote:
Is it common for the up/down scroll buttons to stop working? i only have the scroll up button at the moment but am worried I may lose it as well. Does Garmin repair this and do they charge for the repair?

Common for everything or anything to stop working. I've had the buttons go out and Garmin just sent refurbished unit.

Quote | Reply
My power button is super finicky. It works eventually but sometimes takes up to 50 pushes to turn on or off the watch.

It's 2 years old and Garmin only offered the normal refurbishing price.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 910 XT Buttons [Economist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Economist wrote:
triordie1994 wrote:

Common for everything or anything to stop working. I've had the buttons go out and Garmin just sent refurbished unit.

How did that process work? You send your broken unit in and they see that it's not working, then they fix and send back? Is it that simple?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 910 XT Buttons [C_Hassard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
C_Hassard wrote:
Economist wrote:
triordie1994 wrote:

How did that process work? You send your broken unit in and they see that it's not working, then they fix and send back? Is it that simple?

Exactly how it works. Garmin is use to their products breaking down so they will be quick to send refurbish. I don't remember the cost but it was minimal.