Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin, Wahoo and iPad
Quote | Reply
Seeking some advice on a setup for my friend's training setup. Can anybody confirm that the Wahoo Fitness Key for iPhone will allow his iPad to:

1. Connect all sensors for his workouts (Garmin HRM, Cadence, Wahoo KICKR)
2. Upload his workouts from his Garmin Forerunner 910XT to Garmin Connect/Trainingpeaks
3. Work with Trainerroad app for iOS

It's an older iPad 2 so Bluetooth is only 2.0 which limits his options for Wahoo sensors using Bluetooth Smart. With ANT+ as his only option at the moment will this setup work?

iPad2+Wahoo Fitness Key

Thanks for the insights on this.

------
"Train so you have no regrets @ the finish line"
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin, Wahoo and iPad [cshowe80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From my understanding, Yes. As long as you have the key it will make everything ANT+. I use my Garmin 500 on my wahoo kickr as well as custom workouts on Trainer Road, which I then download to Training Peaks.

Twitter@Forsey37
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin, Wahoo and iPad [cshowe80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not trying to highjack the thread, but does anyone use the Wahoo computer and BT for racing? I use a laptop and ANT stick for Trainer Road, but not sure if it's worth the investment into the Wahoo bike computer and sensor. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin, Wahoo and iPad [Forsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forsey wrote:
From my understanding, Yes. As long as you have the key it will make everything ANT+. I use my Garmin 500 on my wahoo kickr as well as custom workouts on Trainer Road, which I then download to Training Peaks.

Will the above setup allow him/her to perform the initial setup?

Nanoo Nanoo
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin, Wahoo and iPad [-W-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes.

Twitter@Forsey37
Quote Reply