Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Frosty 14 mile trail run! feb. 25th...check it out
Quote | Reply
http://www.orrrc.org/...esarCreek2006Run.pdf

there is a 14 mile trail run at Caesar Creek on Saturday, Feb. 25th at 10am. It's FREE to race, and is for "fun", there are no awards. thinking this could be a great training run! would anyone like to do it? it could be a run your own pace...or run with me, i will be going 10-11 minute miles endurance run.

donations are appreciated to cover the expense of the day lodge and refreshments. headphone aren't permitted...but i'll take mine just in case.

ok, let me know if anyone is interested! this is an easy spot for cincy, dayton, and columbus folks to meet up.

kittycat
Last edited by: kittycat: Feb 13, 06 15:54
Quote Reply
Re: Frosty 14 mile trail run! feb. 25th...check it out [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I can make that work. ORRRC is a great group.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: Frosty 14 mile trail run! feb. 25th...check it out [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, that sounds great - how DO you find all these cold arse runs you get me into (12 mile 7-hills, frosty-5, etc.) You are some kind of evil wine drinking, running polar bear!

Well, of course I'll be there! Beats using Keyhole GPS to plan out another route and I'm sure it wouldn't be near as hilly as I would have mapped out :)

Erik, would love to meet you as well

Re: Frosty 14 mile trail run! feb. 25th...check it out [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, great! we've got to keep an eye out to make sure it is still on, i guess in situations of really bad weather they may call it off.

you've got to meet roof, and hopefully we could get mark to do it too, that would be a blast.

you guys don't have to run with me of course, but would be fun for us all to do it!
Quote Reply
Re: Frosty 14 mile trail run! feb. 25th...check it out [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Hey, that sounds great - how DO you find all these cold arse runs you get me into (12 mile 7-hills, frosty-5, etc.) You are some kind of evil wine drinking, running polar bear!

Well, of course I'll be there! Beats using Keyhole GPS to plan out another route and I'm sure it wouldn't be near as hilly as I would have mapped out :)

Erik, would love to meet you as well

hilarious! lol...

admit it, you love this stuff. gives you an excuse to buy new shoes, or bust out some kick ass cold weather gear. we should try to get mark in too, maybe get a good burger or something afterwards and warm up! (or, some kind of bean potato patty for mark, hahaha)

did you guys try the Glass?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, Mark, where are you? Back from Germany? San Diego? I know he doesn't need much of an excuse to run - he was right at 1 hour for the 15K Human Heart Mini last year and I thought he was contemplating Boston this year?

The Glass was good and gone in a flash! Fun "romance party" for sure :)

Quote | Reply
With any luck Mark is swimming.

No place to eat around there really though. Unless you wanna get a couple of chili dogs, and some funnel cakes from the hillbilly flea market down the street. We might even get to meet some of kitty's HS classmates over there :-P

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
oh, that's right! a romance party...lol! that's hilarious!
Quote Reply
Re: Frosty 14 mile trail run! feb. 25th...check it out [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chili dogs and funnel cakes...you know jest what a gerl needs ta hear!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
aren't you watching figure skating?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After Kwan dropped out, Bottomfeeder was devastated so I quit watchin too..

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Such a pretty catch though Clark!

Last edited by: KJGrog: Feb 13, 06 19:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Race director is one of my friends, trust me it would take really bad weather to call this off, it's a great single track course with lots of gnarly stuff. We have a lot of trail races going on these days. Another great one in March as well at the Germantown reserve.
Quote Reply
Re: Frosty 14 mile trail run! feb. 25th...check it out [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
come on now, there's got to be more than 3 of us interested. most of you do like 50 hour training weeks or something. surly a little trail run would be cake work.

anyone else interested?

(asking before this thread gets blasted to neverland...lol)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am in for sure. I will be driving down that morning it is only 45 minutes from my new house.

Quote Reply
Re: Frosty 14 mile trail run! feb. 25th...check it out [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I neve caught a better pass than the ones I got from you. It was a great year when you led the Pats to that super bowl. To bad the bears kicked your ass.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is Long Time NBA great (who happens to be Erik Clark's Nephew)...Keon Clark....the resemblance is striking!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
just a reminder. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmm....Shabobele cycling race was resheduled for the same time - what to do. Well, there is $600 in prizes for the cycling race with teams from 3 countries and 9 states! I love the Godzulla races - suffer like a dog for sure. Last year, some Pro from the Jelly Belly team cleaned up (at the son of Godzulla).

Anyone else interested, check out www.godzulla.com for videos, etc.

Quote | Reply
ok, this is what my campus guys have been talking about. i'll let you off the hook (this time...lol, just kidding. go and ride your heart out!).
Last edited by: kittycat: Feb 21, 06 6:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are you guys still in? i am planning on it

Quote Reply