Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For all you people complaining about unwelcomed drafters....
Quote | Reply
I went for a ride today, easy out fast back. At the turnaround point i picked up speed and my nose was stuffy. So, i blew my nose farmer blow style....I see a shadow out the side of my view and i blew right onto someone that was drafting me. I didnt even see him....I didnt see him after that.
Last edited by: uwmswimr: Sep 20, 05 22:55
Quote Reply
Re: For all you people complaining about unwelcomed drafters.... [uwmswimr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Snot rockets are a widely used technique over here. I've done it several times.

Frank

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.
Quote Reply
Re: For all you people complaining about unwelcomed drafters.... [Bavarian_Frank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

ya know, this weekend during an oly race, I had a guy drafting off me nearly the whole way. For some reason though, I just didn't care. So I didn't say anything. I was having a great bike and it was great motivation, especially towards the end of the bike. No way I was letting some dude pass me who had drafted off me the whole way.

Of course, he took off and aced the run with fresh legs. But I don't run anyone else's race. I run my own.
Quote Reply