Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fit on a Slice RS
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to purchase my first tri bike and came across an awesome local shop that has some fantastic deals on a Cannondale Slice RS. For my road bikes I ride a 58cm and a 56cm for my cross bikes. I'm abpit 6'1". What size do you think I should get for this bike. I've been told that the fit is quite different for these bikes. Any help would be appreciated!!
Quote Reply
Re: Fit on a Slice RS [bhk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really depends on your stack/reach coordinates. The Slice RS is short/tall as TT bikes come. Also, I recall reading many accounts of sub-par braking and (I think) a recall of the front brake... and maybe a recall of a small batch for part of the frame cracking.
Quote Reply
Re: Fit on a Slice RS [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Slice RS is more along the lines of long/low whereas the Slice is tall/narrow. Aside from that, I definitely agree with your suggestion. I would consider more than just pad stack/reach on this one as you don't want the pursuits to sit to far below the aero extensions. It's not as much an issue for TT, but for more technical and crowded triathlon courses it could become really uncomfortable and inefficient quite quickly.
Quote Reply