Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

First Endurance PreRace? or just a strong coffee?
Quote | Reply
Anyone care to comment on perceived differences when using the above in terms of training/race performance?
Quote Reply
Re: First Endurance PreRace? or just a strong coffee? [zamm0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
why not both

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well taking Prerace you can control the amount of caffeine a lot easier, also not having to pee 45min to an hour into your workout.

I feel like Prerace works better, last a bit longer too. If I am doing a HIM or longer it is easier (not to mention faster) to take prerace than get a cup of joe.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love First Endurance products and race with EFS. I prefer a coffee to PreRace though. IMO PreRace just tastes horrible. Even when mixed with something else like an electrolyte drink.

In addition, someone above mentioned coffees diuretic properties, which I like before a race. A bathroom break before racing is a top priority and coffee helps with that.

"Just don’t abandon everything you’ve ever learned because of something someone said on the internet." - Eric McGinnis
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
whats the stimulant in the First Endurance pre-race?
Quote Reply
Re: First Endurance PreRace? or just a strong coffee? [1xatbandcamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1xatbandcamp wrote:
whats the stimulant in the First Endurance pre-race?

mainly caffeine I think hence the question...it has other things in it but I just wonder whether that's to create product differentiation
Quote Reply