Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fetish cycles
Quote | Reply
Anyone have any experiences with them? Looking to get my wife a road bike (first ever) and you cant beat the price. Specifically looking at the Inizio.
Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Fetish cycles [Jeremy K] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the Fetish SAC road bike. For the price, it's a deal. The paint job is a bit sketchy, but for the price... I looked too at the Inzio, but decided otherwise because the SAC looked cooler :) .
Quote Reply
Re: Fetish cycles [Jeremy K] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As already stated, they are good value for the price. I don't think it's the paint itself that's too terrible, but the stickers will come off if you go too fast. :) Seriously, I built one for my brothers' first bike and his race number peeled the frame sticker off with it. I did the rest in about 15 minutes with my fingernail. They're almost like the transfer stickers that used to come with plastic model cars.

Quote | Reply
I've had the SAC for a year now. No problems with the frame. For a first road bike, I'd say its a good choice. As for the stickers falling off, I took mine off when I pulled the frame out of the box. No problems with the paint job, just the stickers applied without a clear coat on top of them.
Quote Reply
Re: Fetish cycles [aerojunkie2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i've got a fixation, and my buddy has an obsession and a SAC road, we've found them to be of good quality for a great price (see ebay).

Also did anyone see the carbon deep rims, they look sick with the demonic print on them, there was a pair on ebay for about 650 a few weeks ago.

-Erik

"I don't half-ass anything. For me its either whole-ass or nothing." -elake
Quote Reply
Re: Fetish cycles [elake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There was a thread on them a few days ago with a pic... i think the thread was titled something like "wheelset?" You could also search for posts under my name.

I have those wheels. They came slightly out of true, but not so bad they could not be ridden. I have given them a test ride and feel great. I can only assume they are faster than my FSA training wheels. Unfortunately they have not gotten to race yet.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: Fetish cycles [elake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bought them, the wheels that is.

Should be here tomorrow. Don't know when I'll ride them. I'll be riding the cross bike next weekend for a MTB Duathlon.

The wheels do look nice. I'll post some feedback after I've ridden them some.

The bikes have a good reputation. Lots of people enjoy them.
Quote Reply
Re: Fetish cycles [aerojunkie2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that bike model named after Paulo?

-
[pink]I don’t use pink font[/pink]
Quote Reply