Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt B2 50cm
Quote | Reply
Has anyone received a 2007 Felt B2 50cm bike yet? I've had mine on order since Nov 15 and I'm still waiting. My LBS told me it would be here the end of Jan, then the end of Feb. Now it's coming up on the end of Mar. Please tell me I won't be racing with my Trek mountain bike at the Columbia, MD oly in May.

18x Ironman, 3x Hawaii
US Army (Ret.), Vietnam Vet ('71-'72)
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B2 50cm [IronRod] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck, I hope you get it soon. I was waiting for a new bike a couple of years ago and was anticipating using it at Columbia too. A week before the race it came in(QR Lucero).

Private message me and you can use my bike, if you need, to for Columbia, I am not racing there this year.
Also, there are rental places in the Northern Va/DC are that you can get a good road bike for the weekend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Word is the 48s and 50s got to California on Monday, they needed to be QCed at Felt headquarters, then would be shipped to LBSs on Wednesday. Check with your LBS, they should get it soon. PM me if you learn something different! (I'm waiting too!)

Monica
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B2 50cm [Tri Slow Poke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They don't have 'em yet either. Nobody does...yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rod,

Spoke with Chris today. He is trying hard to get your bike. Anyway, bring that mountain bike out on Saturday's group ride!

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Coming soon to a dealer near you I'm told.

Thank you for your patience.

-SD

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey, Rod...how's it going? You were talking about maybe getting a new bike at IMF. I guess you pulled the trigger as soon as you got home. Already sell the Colnago? Hope the new ride gets there on time. I'm sure you'll love it. Felt makes a great bike. Haven't settled on my whole season yet...maybe see you at the races somewhere.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I own a Felt (2005 S22 - the liquid orange one) and I love it. BUT, what is UP with having to wait for those bikes? When I got mine, I ordered it in December and didn't get it until May. I had a buddy order a S22 in November 2005 and by May 2006, he STILL didn't have it, so he got another bike instead. Is there just that much of a demand? It seems nuts. When/if I buy another tri bike, I'll think twice about ordering a Felt (again, even though I love my bike) because it just takes so darn long to get them!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any word on this yet?

I'm waiting for a 52cm B2 and it seems like I'm getting the run around from my LBS... They've assured me no one in the country has gotten delivery one one.

True or False?

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B2 50cm [stringcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine has been shipped and is on a Fedex truck to me, per the tracking e-mails I got. The bikes seemed to have been stuck in port or something for an extra week.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B2 50cm [mlbdenver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you.

Just curious..
Who shipped the bike that was able to provide you with a tracking #?

Quote Reply
Re: Felt B2 50cm [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SuperDave - Some people I consider relatively informed are telling me that the B2/DA is going to be completely reworked next year because the geometry is incorrect...specifically, this person said the head tube is too tall among some other things. Say it ain't so? I don't see anything wrong with the bike at all...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nytro is shipping it to me.
Last edited by: mlbdenver: Apr 1, 07 12:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really, where do you live? Not in SoCal?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Admittedly, I got a much larger frame (58) but it is worth the wait!! I started to throw a few parts on my frame this weekend after picking it up at the shop Friday afternoon and it is certainly sweet! I can't wait to finish the build to get it out on the road.

Quote | Reply
"Really, where do you live? Not in SoCal?" - hmmm, there went my chance to get the B2 to Norway;)

------------------------------
Another IM in 2016 - hopefully..
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B2 50cm [islandman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quite the contrary, if you want to get a B2 in Norway, you just need to buy it from your Norwegian retailer.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B2 50cm [superbike8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was reworked for 2007.

I don't know who you would have spoke to at Felt that would have given you other information. Now, if you had talked to one of our professional riders/teams they may be commenting on their bike, but not necessarily the bikes we build for production.

-SD

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dave,
Can you help me understand when the 50cm I ordered will be hitting my LBS?
I'm concerned they have been yanking my chain in terms of delivery dates.

The first date was end of March. The new date is mid April.

According to the owner, there are no 50's on the street yet. True of false?

thanks in advance

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just to translate for SuperDave: "I hope that you did not mail order or internet order that bike from Nytro as Felt does not allow their bikes to be sold in that manner"

Quote:
Really, where do you live? Not in SoCal?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can do what I can to help. I'll need to learn who you are, where you ordered your B2, and when you placed your order, please email me your contact info and I'll see what I can dig up.

We do have a few B2s in stock depending on size and spec, and have many more coming in April and throughout the spring.

-SD
Quote Reply
Re: Felt B2 50cm [canadafan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No translation necessary. Nytro is an upstanding shop and would never jeopardize their status as one of the best tri shops in the country by doing something to piss off a valued supplier like Felt. I visited their store in December and paid 100% of the price of the bike at that time. I might have even been able to pick it up in person had the bike been ready on its original projected date. But being that it is about 6 weeks late, they were kind enough to send it to me.

BTW- Nytro has a great Fly n Ride program - I highly recommend them.

http://www.nytro.com/Articles.asp?ID=114
Quote Reply