Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Fall in Bar Harbor: pictures from my training roads [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cadillac @ 6
2+ hours on the bike. I have to drive back to school - started at 5 am from Somesville, up and down the mt by 6:20. Back to Somesville and out/around that town. No pics, too dark, and I'd have had to stop!

WAY chilly on the decent btw.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Fall in Bar Harbor: pictures from my training roads [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are just teasing...you know the drill, pix or...

Sunrise@6:43...next time you can't pass up a chance to be the first person in the US to see the sun on that day!
Quote Reply
Re: Fall in Bar Harbor: pictures from my training roads [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You are just teasing...you know the drill, pix or...

Sunrise@6:43...next time you can't pass up a chance to be the first person in the US to see the sun on that day!

Yeah - me and all the other people who drive (note: DRIVE) up the mountain at sunrise. You are such a tourist ;-) I don't care about first-sunrise-ness. Do like riding up it, though.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: Fall in Bar Harbor: pictures from my training roads [JimR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.wabi.tv/...s-chocolate-emporium

Our ice cream place was on the news! After the ad, there is a video of how to make lobster ice cream.

Quote Reply

Prev Next