Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer
Quote | Reply
Here is my contest!

Pick the fastest ST'er Age Grouper (and time "tie breaker"; closest without going over) and I will send you a FREE RED BULL headsweats hat. The person you pick has to be racing age grouper and has to be registered in Mjuric's ST start list (see post below)...and as an age grouper on the IMAZ list (below bib number #80)..

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;mh=25;guest=7048127

Last edited by: KJGrog: Mar 31, 06 20:28
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brilliant move for Red Bull. And they won't have to give those hats away, since there is no

"amatuer"

category at said race :-)

Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kjgrog (I don't know anyone else) in 9.46

I don't want the hat or the Mickey Mouse Trophy, give me your crystal ware Pineapple!
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [TimJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fine...if you win...pineappleman crystal (or mark's crystal rather) is yours for the pickin..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
phuc ... i dunno ...

gotta go with ShawnF --- he's bound to have neato kicks on his feet.

10:12.46

"In case of flood climb to safety"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but you got me all wrong. I'll go with ChadJ #573 in 9:34...

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Last edited by: ShawnF: Mar 31, 06 21:29
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shawn,
Thanks for the confidence in me. I am just looking for a solid and safe day. Hopefully it will be good enough to get back to Kona so I can carry Makena down Alii Drive!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd say this is gonna be a good contest, Im not prepared to make my pick yet though, I'll wait for the trash talk.
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [ChadJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sh!te, I had to deflect the unwanted and unwarranted prediction for me onto somebody else : ) You're ready. Besides, if you have a good race, I get the cool hat!! I'll see you Monday.

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I need some more info on this deal.

Is desert dude racing?

KJGrog, you gonna take a nap after T2?

Has Konaby2008 improved his run, he already has a strong swim/bike?

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Is desert dude racing?
Nope, no IM's for DD this year.

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com
Powered by:
-accelerate3.com coaching-
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When is the last day on this deal. I'm doing research.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [Kuendig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'd say this is gonna be a good contest, Im not prepared to make my pick yet though, I'll wait for the trash talk.

Trash talk? Hells yeah, baybee.

Mike Plumb and Cotell are going to be high-tailing it back to San Diego before the race even starts, they're so intimidated by me.

KJGorg isn't going to make it out of the water, as my wake is going to be so frothy that he's going to become completely disoriented and start swimming backwards.

Once onto the bike, Marisol is going to puncture her own tire out of despair when she sees me starting lap three as she is leaving T1. Sergio will blow himself apart trying to hang onto my wheel, while ShawnF and T-Racer won't even be in the mix. You see, they are going to be so dazzeled by my shiney bike in transition that they are going to put on their Asics and try to ride in them.

Onto the run, the draft I create will be so cold that the Swedes Jonas, Bjorn, and Clas will think they are home. They'll stop at the side of the road and start looking for some reindeed skin to keep them warm.

Basically, the race is already over. I've got it wrapped up. Most people won't even bother to show up.

-CCF

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can edit subject lines, you know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this a guy thing only?

I vote Marisol for the women AGers. I'll get back to you on the time prediction.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please do tell where you got the hat?? I need one.............are they for sale anywhere?

PM if you can.........

t~
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [trvfsub2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Naa...not for sale...but like Erik Clark, do your research and win the contest and the hat is yours..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MSTEIN is my pick

Ruble Triathlon Coaching Average of 30 coached PR's per year
Florida Triathlon Camps Train in North Americas winter training destination
Ruble Racing Events Midwest Triathlon Racing
Ruble Timing Midwest Event Timing
Quote Reply
My Pick [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
#2153 ironfish

It's a complete guess. I like fish I guess, and I swam tonight.

This would be more fun if we everyone had odds on them. Like horses. And football betting.

Make me a winner!

mm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
KJGrog 9:47
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
God that was bad. You need to go to trash talk school. My 7 year old nephew could do better than you...

-----------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone doing an IM in April should get a reward. WAAAAAY to early in the season/year. The snow just melted around here.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [BottomFeeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
God that was bad. You need to go to trash talk school. My 7 year old nephew could do better than you...
I was just talking to your nephew. I asked him why his uncle made him do all his trash talking. He had nothin' to say. What about you?

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm going with Cotell (time - 10:20) solely based on the fact that he lives close to me and he kicks ass at every local race.

Pressure's on Jeremy - represent.

Dax
http://dirtyrunning.blogspot.com
Last edited by: dax: Apr 4, 06 9:28
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's been said that I'm "all talk", so I wouldn't mess with me if I were you.

-----------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply

Prev Next