Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ergomo Pro Lockup
Quote | Reply
G'day Guys,

Would anybody no how to fix an Ergomo Lockup. I accidently tried to update the firmware without selecting the proper *.mot file now the Ergomo computer screen shows user flash update and I can't get it to go away. Even with hitting the reset button on back and also trying to reUpdate the firmware using the proper *.mot file. Any input would help as right now the Ergomo computer in useless.

Thanks in advance

Peace

Newt
Quote Reply
Re: Ergomo Pro Lockup [Newt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I emember correctly I had to hold both buttons down for 30", but this was with their 1st model.

Richard Nixon, Fit2Tri Multisport Inc.
Fit2Tri,
rich@fit2tri.com
Discount code, slowtwithch
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a very similar issue happen with my Ergomo CPU initially. I was downloading an update, and (long story short) the connection was disrupted and the cable was broken while the upload was taking place. It was completely locked up. I even tried to let the battery die out, and that did not work. Once I had a new cable, I was able to re-upload the firmware, and it has worked since then.

Are you a new Ergomo user? Have you ever sucessfully uploaded to or downloaded from your Ergomo?
Quote Reply
Re: Ergomo Pro Lockup [Flanagan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
G'day

Thanks For the info, it looks like the reset button wasn't pushed hard enough. They warn in the owners manual not to push it with a sharp object so I guess, just being too careful. All is now well.

Peace

Peter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice...
Quote Reply