Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

EnduroPacks Product Trial
Quote | Reply
Hello Coaches:

Our company, EnduroPacks, offers an all-natural daily vitamin and mineral system for endurance training, designed to keep athletes healthy and promote faster recovery during training. Instead of spending money on sponsoring events and athletes, we have been directly contacting coaches and athletes to test out our nutrient system for themselves, and tell us what they think.

We are here to offer a complimentary 30-day pack of our products to 5 coaches to try. In return we would like you to post your feedback on this forum for all to see. The only criteria that we ask you to meet are as follows:
  • You must be willing to commit to using our products for the full 30-days
  • You are currently training regularly for a race or event
  • You live within the continental U.S.
Our 4-part system includes a 30-day supply of four different products:
  • Liquid multivitamin
  • Concentrated electrolyte spray
  • Transdermal amino acid patch
  • L-Glutamine recovery complex
The coaches and athletes who have tried our products have found benefit in adding EnduroPacks nutrients into their daily routine. The results speak for themselves and the athletes who are a part of our team truly believe in the benefits of our products. Here is a link to their reviews.

Thank you for your time and interest and we look forward to hearing from you.
Quote Reply
Re: EnduroPacks Product Trial [EnduroPacksTeam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In the interest of science, I would love to try the product and offer a straight forward review. I currently am training for the 2015 road cycling season with Timberman and a few small duathlons in there. I have yet to start taking any supplements this year. Also you sponsor a college of mine Nick Logan. Note: I am a USA cycling Coach for a High School Team

USAC, Health and Nutrition Coach
http://www.echelonhealthcoaching.com
use code SLOWTWITCH for %15 off
Quote Reply
Re: EnduroPacks Product Trial [jw67] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your response. We will DM you shortly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you to all of the athletes who sent us a DM in response to our post. We look forward to hearing your feedback on our products.

As a thank you we would like to do a fun contest for everyone to enter. Look for our next post on this forum for a FREE RACE ENTRY.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is my anecdotal n=1 product review of EnduroPacks.

Test subject (moi): 10 Kona finishes, 2 podiums. 2nd 60-64 at Mont Tremblant 70.3 WC 2014. Before my first IM at age 50 an extensive background in ultrarunning. I have tried a number of supplements in the past and the only thing I ever noticed any benefit from was glucosamine for sore knees. I decided to try EnduroPacks because I am attempting a deca Ironman distance race in 2016 and am looking for every possible advantage to help me finish. They sent me a one month free supply to try.

The product: EnduroPacks consists of a spoonful of liquid vitamins in the morning, a liquid electrolyte spray you squirt into your water bottle during training, an amino acid patch for after your shower, and two capsules of glutamine in the evening.

Results: I did two major events while I was on EnduroPacks that I did last year during the same month. One was back-to back century bike rides one weekend in the mountains with a lot of altitude gain, the RoughRiders 200 in northeastern New Mexico. The second was strenuous back-to-back 15-mile hikes in Telluride, Colorado. Both of them seemed much easier than last year. I was nowhere near as tired during or afterwards. Naturally I wonder if I was just training more last year and was more tired ...who knows, but still, I had more energy this time around. Also, I am in a training block where I am doing 1200's at the track and my times are a few seconds faster. I have never been a fan of supplements but everything being so much easier this year swayed my thinking. I was impressed enough that I plan on sticking with EnduroPacks through my deca.

Likes/dislikes: I liked the four different delivery methods (liquid, spray bottle of electrolytes for my water bottle, patch, and capsules.) It was spread out throughout the day. The one thing I didn't like was that the large bottle of liquid vitamins was difficult to travel with. Nothing you couldn't transfer to a smaller container but I never got around to getting one.

Summary: Again, my experience is purely anecdotal and a general impression, but I have a 20-year history in endurance sports and this was the only supplement that I ever thought I got any benefit from.

No financial interest.
Last edited by: NMGal: Jul 4, 15 14:29
Quote Reply
Re: EnduroPacks Product Trial [NMGal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks NMgal, i'll follow your review format.

Test Subject: 10x IM finisher working on 11. Used during week 5,6,7,8 of 12 week IM build. Not using any other supplements.

Product: EnduroPacks consists of a spoonful of liquid vitamins in the morning, a liquid electrolyte spray you squirt into your water bottle during training, an amino acid patch for after your shower, and two capsules of glutamine in the evening.

Results: I started using in middle of a 12-week IM Build, from weeks 5-8. Being the meat of the training i was just hoping to try minimize fatigue and get an improved FTP test.
I used all products fairly close to what it states for usage. Amino patches after main daily workout, electrolyte enhancer in sport drinks, 2 glutamine capsules at bedtime and liquid vitamin with breakfast drink in AM. Overall very easy to follow using the four products. I only have subjective results to go by since my Quarq has been non-reliable of late and decided not to do FTP test till i feel its stable. My overall subjective assessment is neutral on benefits. I don't feel i was any more/less fatigued from beginning to end of the 4 weeks. The one slight benefit i could have experienced was better quality sleep at nite. In the few weeks post product usage my sleep quality seemed to decline, very well could be other factors at work like bit of increase in training load.

2016:
IMFL #12
http://www.bestbikesplit.com
Quote Reply
Re: EnduroPacks Product Trial [DFWTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting you noticed the sleeping...I thought when went on Enduropacks that I was sleeping better. Then I forgot about it until I discontinued them and I wasn't sleeping as well.
I was up prowling around half the night last night.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Below is my experience/feedback from the free 30 day trial.

Background
10 years of triathlons (20 HIMs, 2 IMs, 10(?) Olys) 70.3 Worlds in 2014
10+ Marathons. BQer and last 2 marathons were around 3:05
Currently training for Olys

FTP tests
Initial test = 245 Watts
28 days into trial = 255 Watts

Pros
Slightly increased energy level.
My muscle soreness was decreased, very beneficial for my interval sessions.
I believe I slept a better during the trial and therefore recovered more quickly.

Cons
Challenging for someone who travels for work, especially with the liquid vitamin.

Neutral
My FTP did increase, but I believe that would have happened with/without using the product.

Overall
The lack of muscle soreness and the better sleep were nice, but it wasn’t significant enough for me to continue using.
Quote Reply