Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Endurance Center in Fort Collins, CO
Quote | Reply
Hello! I am in the process of starting up an endurance training center in Fort Collins, CO. The center will include a cycling training center, metabolic testing, an endless pool, and recovery center. In addition, there will be a bike mechanic/retail, massage therapist, physical therapy, and nutritionist. All the pieces are in place to get this started except for the funding! To help get this off the ground, I have started a crowd funding website: https://www.indiegogo.com/...oco-endurance-center

If you make a donation, there are some pretty sweet perks! Additionally, we are looking for potential investors, so if you or someone you know is interested in a great investment opportunity, let me know! Happy training and thanks for your interest!!
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Center in Fort Collins, CO [Jlfrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks great. I hope you get this launched. I am thinking about picking up a graduate degree in nutrition at CSU there when I retire. I run the human performance lab at the Naval Academy. Let me know if I can help (in any way besides money).

Simplify, Train, Live
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Center in Fort Collins, CO [Mike Prevost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Mike,

I was a SWO for four years (went through OCS) before deciding to get out to get my second bachelors in health and exercise science at CSU...great school!

Do you mind if I ask which metabolic cart you use at the academy? I have experience with the parvomedics trueone, but it seems pretty pricey compared to the others on the market. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 3 ParvoMedics True One carts. Love them. Never any trouble and always calibrate well. The report functions in Parvo are not that great but the data is there. I export to Excel for further analysis and reports. Lactate scouts have served us well also. I am playing around with a $200 video gait analysis system until we get some funding for a high speed system. It works great though. Shoot me a message here or sent me an e-mail at prevost@usna.edu and I'll fill you in.

Simplify, Train, Live
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you ever end up doing this? Curious because I'll be in Fort Collins late May to check it out as a possible retirement spot.

Simplify, Train, Live
Quote Reply