Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Edge 520 and Vector 2 issues
Quote | Reply
Riding both since last Feb. With last Edge update it is always asking for my crank length. I go into menu and set it initially but it still asks for it each time I start it up on the trainer.

Also noticed balance issues with Vector's suddenly appearing. Did AM ride and no issues (49/51). Came home after school to do another and balance was reading 35/65, 40/60 and power was 10-15w higher for given gear and cadence. Could this be from being in a cold basement. After riding it got better but still wondering if power was correct, etc

Thanks for any insight
t

"There are no problems in life, just many leadership and learning opportunities." SED
Quote Reply
Re: Edge 520 and Vector 2 issues [mxblues98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
with balance issues I found changing the batteries helped. And I noticed it more with the cheap amazon batteries
Quote Reply
Re: Edge 520 and Vector 2 issues [mxblues98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mxblues98 wrote:
Riding both since last Feb. With last Edge update it is always asking for my crank length. I go into menu and set it initially but it still asks for it each time I start it up on the trainer.

Thanks for any insight
t

There should be an option where you enable or disable automatic calibration reminders when the power meter connects to the Edge. That should also get rid of the crank length query.

Less is more.
Quote Reply