Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Don't you wish all bike thieves would get a shot in the nuts?
Quote | Reply
Sort of like this....warning, some of the audio is NSFW.

https://www.facebook.com/...eos/965373653519308/
Quote Reply
Re: Don't you wish all bike thieves would get a shot in the nuts? [Jason N] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't watched the video (I'm at work), but I agree with it wholeheartedly nevertheless
Quote Reply
Re: Don't you wish all bike thieves would get a shot in the nuts? [Jason N] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I am at work so I didn't click on the link.

But my last bike thief took my training bike off my computrainer. The brakes weren't hooked up, and it was a training tire on the bike.. I hope he blew a stop sign and got smoooooshed.

Austin Hardy -

Last edited by: Aust1227: Oct 9, 15 9:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was just great.

...but it got me thinking. Maybe we should be giving our a rides a 10 sec inspection in T2?
Quote Reply
Re: Don't you wish all bike thieves would get a shot in the nuts? [AEllswrt93] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was golden, thanks for posting.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awseome!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay, that was hilarious.

'It never gets easier, you just get crazier.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jason N wrote:
Don't you wish all bike thieves would get a shot in the nuts?
No.

http://www.jt10000.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Don't you wish all bike thieves would get a shot in the nuts? [jt10000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not "shot in the nuts"
-A- shot in the nuts.

A little discomfort to a frigging thief sneaking away with my TT bike?

Yes. Hell Yes. Twice.
Quote Reply
Re: Don't you wish all bike thieves would get a shot in the nuts? [jt10000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
why?

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: Don't you wish all bike thieves would get a shot in the nuts? [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
man, some seriously racist shit in the comments. totally kills a pretty hilarious video.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that was pretty funny stuff! If only stuff like that happened to all bike thieves.

"Before you make it to the finish, You have to make it to the start."
Quote Reply