Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Does SRAM make a 9sp...
Quote | Reply
Grip Shift that would work with short cage? For some odd reason I feel like building up a retro tri bike with an updated twist and want to know if I can put Grip Shift on the end of my Scott bars. Sure there are way more aero combinations out there but there is something to be said for going back to what you know. What say you SRAM reps...whatcha got that will work for me?
Quote Reply
Re: Does SRAM make a 9sp... [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have SRAM Attack shifters which are compatible with Shimano derailleurs. It will work with road short-cage derailleurs.

Meg.
Quote Reply
Re: Does SRAM make a 9sp... [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both the Attack and Rocket twist shifters are 9spd shimano derailleur compatible. Before you buy them though, check the diameter of your scott bars, because most road bars are larger than the 22.2mm clamp found on all twist shifters.

AF
Quote Reply
Re: Does SRAM make a 9sp... [afeltz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you dig around on the CatCheetah site (I think I found them on the price list of the "info" page), you'll find that they offer the original SRAM GripShifts, modified for 9spd. Whether the site is up to date and they still stock and sell them, I don't know. There is contact info there, so you could email and find out. The listed price is 250Swiss Francs.

Quote Reply
Re: Does SRAM make a 9sp... [andrew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks to all who replied...the hunt is on
Quote Reply