Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Does Javelin Bikes still exist?
Quote | Reply
I have a Javelin that a few years old (maybe several now), but the join on carbon lug failed and the frame tube pulled out from the lug. I have been trying to get hold of Javelin as to inquire about replacement/warranty for the past month (and 30 phone calls), but it seems no one is manning the station. Web page looks kind of updated, but I've tried every single representative in their listing numerous times and left a few VM's. Anyone have any recent touch with them?
Quote Reply
Re: Does Javelin Bikes still exist? [Chris10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure of the status of the company, but did you try David Varwig at 847-438-7400? It's the domain registrant for their website. Another possibility would be to try geberdt@MSN.COM or geberdt@arkansasweb.com.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just tried the 800 number on their site and someone answered. Call now!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, they still very much exist. I just talked to them on Friday, simply by calling the main number on the site. PM me if you want a direct email to someone. They're a small company but I've found them super easy to work with over the years.

-Nick
Quote Reply
Re: Does Javelin Bikes still exist? [Tri Slow Poke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just tried. No response. Dammit!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello all,

My name is Matt and I work for Javelin Bicycles. Let me clear the air, we very much do still exist, just in a different fashion than in prior years. In fact, pro triathletes Justin Daerr just took home IM Boulder on his Di2 equipped Javelin Lugano! Our current product lineup consists of full carbon road, track, time trial, and cyclocross frames all of which are available in stock and full custom sizes. Our customization options are not just limited at sizes though, we can tailor our geometry to a riders needs, integrate the seatmast, and optimize frames for use with an electronic drive-train, just to name a few.

@Chris10: We are a small company and we do our best to field all questions, calls, and concerns. 9-5 CST is usually best. If you don't get someone, I am ext. # 22, leave me a voicemail (or email) and I will be in touch.

Matt@Javbike.com
(847)438-7400
http://www.javbike.com
Check us on on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/javbike
Last edited by: Matt @ Javelin: Aug 20, 14 14:05
Quote Reply