Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Did you accidentally pick up wrong #113 IMLP gear bags?
Quote | Reply
Did you accidentally pick up wrong #113 IMLP gear bags? No biggie, i know race day is hectic! please call me 267-251-9340 andy

My swim, bike, morning bags #113 are missing. Would love to get back my wetsuit, helmet, bike shoes, cell phone, sunglasses, etc.

WTC on scene didn't give a flying fck even when I finally found the head person in charge.

I would just like to get my stuff back. This has already delayed me leaving and cost me another day of work.

Pure pain.
Quote Reply
Re: Did you accidentally pick up wrong #113 IMLP gear bags? [andykronsch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike Reilly apparently likes taking things from athletes and throwing it away...better ask him, or check trash cans
Last edited by: btmoney: Jul 27, 14 21:38
Quote Reply
Re: Did you accidentally pick up wrong #113 IMLP gear bags? [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whoever grabbed it yest brought it back this AM. THANK YOU!!

But, looks like you stashed your finshers TShirt and Hat in here. I'll happily return the favor and send back to you in the unlikely event you're reading this.
Quote Reply
Re: Did you accidentally pick up wrong #113 IMLP gear bags? [andykronsch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe it went to the 7th place pro? Good luck - I "lost" my cycling bag one year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I read your post last night and was hoping you'd get the bag back!!! Glad it found it's way home!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
maybe they felt bad for the inconvenience and got you a hat and shirt.
Quote Reply