Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Did Andrew Messick hide Starky's Special Needs bag?
Quote | Reply
Listening to "The Real Starky's" latest podcast with the real Starky he claims Andrew Messick personally handed him his special needs bag when he could not locate it.....I didnt sense a joke there but if thats true why would the CEO of the WTC have anything to do with on course logistics on race day? Also some potential trask talking on our latest love Lionel Sanders

"Base training is bull shit" - desertdude
Quote Reply
Re: Did Andrew Messick hide Starky's Special Needs bag? [thirstygreek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just heard the actual Starky say he was a fan of the KPR
and they needed less chicks on the starting line in Kona.
Maybe they are in cahoots?
Maybe Starky is a WTC double agent?

@christopher_borden •
Spinning Spoke • Dimond Bikes • Flo Cycling • Castelli Cycling
Quote Reply
Re: Did Andrew Messick hide Starky's Special Needs bag? [Borden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's pretty nuts. The other awesome thing is that we learned him and Kienle are buds. I think we need a Tri reality tv show

"Base training is bull shit" - desertdude
Quote Reply
Re: Did Andrew Messick hide Starky's Special Needs bag? [thirstygreek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thirstygreek wrote:
It's pretty nuts. The other awesome thing is that we learned him and Kienle are buds. I think we need a Tri reality tv show

I think The Real Starky has something in the works, but let's be honest, Kienle and Starky are way way too focused to be involved in the show.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply