Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Desoto 400 mile bib vs Tri bibs and Pricing
Quote | Reply
I've been training and racing with the Desoto Tri Bibs and love them. My long rides for IM training leaves me to just wanting a little extra "something".

Two questions:
I'm assuming the fit is very similar in sizing?

I've been looking on the internet for any good deals? Anyone know some secret places or discount codes.

Thank you,

Please forgive typo's and poor grammer. Most posting performed on my not so smart phone.
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto 400 mile bib vs Tri bibs and Pricing [3X-VO2-LT-FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trivillage has a 15% off coupon. You can also use google shopping and then google 'coupon code' for any store you find. I believe Trisports is having a sale today, although they are usually MSRP and always out of stock (of everything).

I have both and they fit the same. They look the same too. I almost grabbed my 400 mile bibs for my last HIM. That would have been an interesting experience.

Quote | Reply
What size are you? I've got a pair of 400 mile bibs brand new with tags never worn that I was thinking about selling. I bought two pairs originally and wear the other pair. The ones I'm selling have just been sitting in the drawer.
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto 400 mile bib vs Tri bibs and Pricing [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wore my 400 mile bib at Louisville. Felt great! I did have to use the port-a-pottie 3 times but would have done the same in shorts. If they are large PM me with a price.
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto 400 mile bib vs Tri bibs and Pricing [TJ56] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine are mediums.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TJ56 wrote:
I wore my 400 mile bib at Louisville. Felt great! I did have to use the port-a-pottie 3 times but would have done the same in shorts. If they are large PM me with a price.

I'm doing Louisville next year (first full IM). Do people generally wear regular bike shorts? I'll research this more as it gets closer, but just curious given your response.

Quote | Reply
10th IM; first in bibs. If you already plan on changing to running shorts in T2 then I'm not sure what the cons are to wearing them. I plan on using them again next Sunday in Wisconsin.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
appreciate the feedback.

I'm a large as well. I'm a high 11 or 12ish guy depending on the course. I've done two previous in Tri bibs and thinking I might only be saving a few minutes for some more comfort with a change.

Anyone wanting to get rid of a large pair let me know!

Please forgive typo's and poor grammer. Most posting performed on my not so smart phone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I do 140.6's in my DeSoto 400-mile bibs. Don't think it takes that long to change into or out of - I'm just not comfortable enough over 112 in just tri short padding. Maybe in a year or two I'll get there.
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto 400 mile bib vs Tri bibs and Pricing [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me a price if you are serious about unloading the mediums. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The 400 mile shorts and bibs from Desoto are worth every penny, I have raced HIM and IM in them and very happy with the comfort. Changed into running shorts with IM.

"If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health"
- Hippocrates, 460-370 BC
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 I've done four IM's in my tri bibs and train in the 400mi bibs.

Anyway

Labor Day Sale: 40% off for De Soto Preferred Customers
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Labor Day Sale to our Preferred Customers
One time offer for 40% off the following 2014 Styles
MEN'S:
Carrera Tri Jersey - Khaki or Turquoise
Carrera Tri Top - Khaki or Turquoise
Ciclismo Bike Jersey - Pastel Print
Ciclismo Bike Jersey - Bold Print
Skincooler Long Sleeve Top
Riviera Tri Jersey

WOMEN'S:
Carrera Bra Top- with 2 side pockets
Carrera Loose Top
Carrera Sprinter Full Top - with back pocket
Carrera Ruche Top - Purple or Pink
Carrera Tri Capri
Carrera Tri Short - Purple, Pink or Khaki
Carrera Tri Short - Low Rise - Pink or Khaki
Micro Bra Top - Purple, Pink or Khaki
QTKini Triangle Top
QTKini Bottom with Ruche Band (& drawcord)
Full Coverage Swim Top

To order, click on the products you want, choose your color and sizes according to the above list, add it to the cart, and upon checkout enter coupon code LABORDAYSALE.

Hurry - Coupon Only Valid thru Monday, September 1 2014 and only while supplies last.

ALL SALES FINAL. No refunds, returns or exchanges. Not valid retroactively.
follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend
Copyright © 2014 De Soto Sport, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in at our website.
Our mailing address is:
De Soto Sport
7584 Trade StSan Diego, CA 92121

Add us to your address book
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply