Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up
Quote | Reply
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/padded-carbon-fiber-split-nose-saddle#/

I suppose this is to fund a new production run? It seems they've also slightly changed the way their saddles are built to make them more economical. Also, I'm not sure if this is new, but the Stage saddle now comes in three widths. For $190 I'm finally going to pull the trigger on one.

Not sure why they have photos of the blue saddle up. On their FB post they say the saddles will ship in black.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It looks like the only difference is a little added weight.
Looks like I might be getting one for the roadie too now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had my Tri.7 as my saddle on tri bike for 3 years and can't imagine anything else being better. They make great noseless saddles.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just bought the 5 pack. I had a tough time keeping the group between only 4 people. Killer deal if you can get a group to split it. We all have Dash saddle too, these are for roadies and trainer bikes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am currently on a Specialized Sitero but wanting to upgrade my saddle. I am thinking the standard Stage as I am not big on the backside of my Sitero so not sure if the Strike would be a good fit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would love to go in with two other people to get a discount on these saddles.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you gain anything after shipping them out? If so, I'd go in.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure how much shipping would be.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prob would not do strike on a tri bike. I had a strike on roadie and it worked well. Might be interested on a group buy. I'd prob take 2. PM me if you wanna look into it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be in as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 3 people (including myself) who want to go in. If there two others who want one for $141 + whatever shipping is to you, let me know!

Kyle
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a possible 7 saddles wanted right now. We would qualify for the better discount but looks like we'd have to wait till February for the saddles.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [s.gentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If we can do 10 then I am in for 2 for sure. I believe that I am already part of the 7 you mentioned.

At that price I am more than fine waiting to FEB.
Last edited by: BMANX: Dec 3, 15 18:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everyone who is interested pm me your email and I will send you a spreadsheet to complete the order. Looks like we may have 10.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent....and thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd also be in for a group buy. Maybe we'll need to have more than one group?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm planning to get two and would be happy to be part of a group purchase.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I run a narrow stay on my TT bike, and it completely changed my comfort level. Also, been testing out the stage for a few weeks on my road bike. Today is my first ride switching back to the SLR to see what I like better. If I like the stage I will go in on the group buy.

Also, these guys are literally down the street from me. Happy to pick them up and ship them out individually.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're in the chicago area and want in, i got a bunch of club members jumping in. We can definitely make 10 easily. Already have 6 people paid. Pm me if interested. Im try to get the payment in today. Pm me if interested.
Last edited by: astig: Dec 4, 15 6:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For a second, I thought you were talking about OISHEO wheels (i.e., Dished Wheels)
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Cycles Has an IndieGoGo Up [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guys, I need some help deciding on the saddles. For my P2C SL project, I am thinking the standard stage saddle and then for my road bike I have heard that the strike is not that bad but I think the slate is the way to go. Am I on the right track?

Currently on a Sitero on the Tri bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a strike on my roadie at one point and it was good but i'm gonna try a slate this time around.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ride really on the tip of the saddle, and have a tri bike aggressively fit. I'm currently on a Fizik Arionne tri 2. Do you think the narrow would be the best fit? Very narrow width is my need, and although the strike looks narrower, many say not for tri bike?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I won't be involved in the indiegogo, but that's because I've been using Dash saddles for over a year. I have a Stage on my TT and a Strike on my road bike, for both I got the less expensive 'non-custom' ones. Can't recommend these saddles enough, I went through Cobb, Oval, and Adamo before finding Dash and have been happy ever since. I also like that I can support a local Colorado company at the same time. I would say you can use a Stage on a road or TT bike, the Strike is much more for a road bike since you would probably get some leg rub spending a lot of time in aero. Either way these things will be the lightest saddle you'll probably ever deal with.

No idea on the Slate, though it looks interesting for a mountain bike saddle.
Quote Reply

Prev Next