Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Cool Pictures of Me in My Awesome Costume at the Halloween 5K!
Quote | Reply
I got a MAC makeup artist to body paint me as a figure from the Musica Statue here in Nashville, which is located right at the start/finish line of the race. She did a great job!

-All You Haters Suck My Balls-
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Pictures of Me in My Awesome Costume at the Halloween 5K! [Trash Talk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, did you really just use body paint to give yourself abs? That is sad, even for you. But it did hide the lizard nicely.
Last edited by: hgrong: Nov 1, 09 12:58
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Pictures of Me in My Awesome Costume at the Halloween 5K! [hgrong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's an iridescent powder. It just highlights the already raised areas. I have awesome abs.

Quote Reply
Re: Cool Pictures of Me in My Awesome Costume at the Halloween 5K! [Trash Talk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool pics. I like the air brushed abs;-)

18x Ironman, 3x Hawaii
US Army (Ret.), Vietnam Vet ('71-'72)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice airbrushed abs.
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Pictures of Me in My Awesome Costume at the Halloween 5K! [Pantelones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like I said, it's not airbrushed. There is nothing applied by airbrush at all. It is an iridescent powder that highlights whatever is already there.

Last edited by: Trash Talk: Nov 1, 09 14:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Somehow seeing you stand beneath a naked man with his meat piece exposed is very, very natural looking for you.

Was this the 'Trolling for Men in NashVegas 5k'?

I'm sorry, but that last pose of yours with the hands on the hips is the most effeminate thing I have ever seen. My fiancee doesn't even have that pose. Yikes.
Last edited by: slowerthanslow: Nov 1, 09 14:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Like I sadi, it's not airbrushed. There s nothing applied by airbrush at all. It is an iridescent powder that highlights whatever is already there.

I'd probably see a doc then pretty soon since you have some odd "highlighted" zone around your navel ;)

Quote | Reply
My apologies, I've just never seen abs that "spill" over running tights.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
<< shakes head >>

Somehow I think Slowtwitch is not the last place these photos will be posted.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, this thread is going to be aswesome
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Pictures of Me in My Awesome Costume at the Halloween 5K! [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like the air brushed abs =o )

http://www.arthelenegirard.com/
Painting training always ...
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Pictures of Me in My Awesome Costume at the Halloween 5K! [Pantelones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aaaaah crap, ok, I'll defend. It's possible to have abs show thru and have spill over. I have abs that show thru yet I wear small tri shorts and after running, I have a bit of a muffin top. I could submit photographic evidense, but my fragile ego can't handle the replies.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shut up the critics. Post a picture of your abs without the makeup. That'll teach these non-believers.
C'mon, do it. Show them all...

Brad

3SIXTY5cycling.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Pictures of Me in My Awesome Costume at the Halloween 5K! [prattzc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These haters are as green with jealousy as my bed sheets are with body paint this morning. Yeah you can sag over. Forget airbrush, they'd probably have to have abs put on with a damn power roller.

Quote Reply
Re: Cool Pictures of Me in My Awesome Costume at the Halloween 5K! [slowerthanslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Somehow seeing you stand beneath a naked man with his meat piece exposed is very, very natural looking for you.

Was this the 'Trolling for Men in NashVegas 5k'?

I'm sorry, but that last pose of yours with the hands on the hips is the most effeminate thing I have ever seen. My fiancee doesn't even have that pose. Yikes.

I bet your fiancee is a bull dyke that looks like Squiggy from Lavergne and Shirley.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As I sit here in my office taking care of an email on the classifieds for a sale, I see this thread and upon viewing the pics am wondering is ST is now a gay hook-up site? Dude you realize life will become much simpler for you if you just come out right? Aren't you the guy who posed in his unitard on his bed and actually showed a camel toe? I think this is you.

I called my girlfriend in here to look at your pics and never said a word about the context and she says.....'what in the world are you looking at, that's gross ewwwwwww!'. To make sure she wasn't talking about that last ab of yours that goes all the way around and slips over the spandex liner, I asked her to clarify. She said she wanted to know 'why there was a picture of a gay man on our computer screen?'

I have no problem if you are gay dude seriously, but what are you trying to prove? I mean geesh is this some 'subtle' way of trying to satiate your homosexual fantasies and see if someone will pick you up? I had a gay employee who worked for us for nearly 10 years and he denied it forever and was miserable, but once he came out he was infinitely happier.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You should meet up with SneakySpeed, I think you have a lot in common
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, you've only been black for one day and just look at how much crap you're taking from white people.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
An airbrushed muffin top. Cool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 I just do not know what to say?

Re: Cool Pictures of Me in My Awesome Costume at the Halloween 5K! [ride2eat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To be fair, his sig line should have been a dead giveaway
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Pictures of Me in My Awesome Costume at the Halloween 5K! [ride2eat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
As I sit here in my office taking care of an email on the classifieds for a sale, I see this thread and upon viewing the pics am wondering is ST is now a gay hook-up site? Dude you realize life will become much simpler for you if you just come out right? Aren't you the guy who posed in his unitard on his bed and actually showed a camel toe? I think this is you.

I called my girlfriend in here to look at your pics and never said a word about the context and she says.....'what in the world are you looking at, that's gross ewwwwwww!'. To make sure she wasn't talking about that last ab of yours that goes all the way around and slips over the spandex liner, I asked her to clarify. She said she wanted to know 'why there was a picture of a gay man on our computer screen?'

I have no problem if you are gay dude seriously, but what are you trying to prove? I mean geesh is this some 'subtle' way of trying to satiate your homosexual fantasies and see if someone will pick you up? I had a gay employee who worked for us for nearly 10 years and he denied it forever and was miserable, but once he came out he was infinitely happier.

This is a really long shortcut to thinking.

Quote Reply
Re: Cool Pictures of Me in My Awesome Costume at the Halloween 5K! [paul_tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Wow, you've only been black for one day and just look at how much crap you're taking from white people.

8/10

Quote Reply
Re: Cool Pictures of Me in My Awesome Costume at the Halloween 5K! [paul_tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I seriously did have a few ignorant rednecks that asked if I was supposed to be a black man. One even asked why I didn't have a bone in my nose. How I love the South.

Quote Reply

Prev Next