Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy??
Quote | Reply
Since most of you here on the forum don't read the front page, have a look at this and lets see if anyone knows him:

http://www.slowtwitch.com/...y_not_cool_4461.html

How this did not turn into some fight is a small miracle. But i sense the punishment is coming……..
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Since most of you here on the forum don't read the front page, have a look at this and lets see if anyone knows him:

How this did not turn into some fight is a small miracle. But i sense the punishment is coming……..

Which one do you want? The instigator or the perpetrator, both deserve a good nutting.
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
monty wrote:

Which one do you want? The instigator or the perpetrator, both deserve a good nutting.

How is it the fault of the "instigator"? He was second in line, the guy serving handed the spoon to the next in line. I wouldn't give up the spoon to a line jumper either.

Of course, my instinct would also have been to flip him a spoon full of noodles after that stunt as well. THAT would be instigating :p

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well to me the guy that grabs the spoon is the queue jumper, the other guy that was at the front of the line was waiting for the guy behind him to hand the spoon off. At least that's what I'm seeing. Either way hand grabbing food out of a shared dish is wrong.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would have flung a scoop of Mac n Cheese at his face.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which one do you want? The instigator or the perpetrator, both deserve a good nutting. //

It really looks to me that the guy who did the hand diving into the pasta is the ass here. It appears to me that he came in the wrong way, was waiting for the actual guy who was feeding to be done, then went for the spoon. The other guy looks like he saw all of this, got pissed off, and grabbed it away from him. And the fact that the guy then did the unthinkable, also leads me to believe he could easily be a line jumper.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Which one do you want? The instigator or the perpetrator, both deserve a good nutting. //

It really looks to me that the guy who did the hand diving into the pasta is the ass here. It appears to me that he came in the wrong way, was waiting for the actual guy who was feeding to be done, then went for the spoon. The other guy looks like he saw all of this, got pissed off, and grabbed it away from him. And the fact that the guy then did the unthinkable, also leads me to believe he could easily be a line jumper.

Well maybe, certainly not enough video to draw any conclusion as the actual order of events. We're definitely speculating and judging the situation with a lack of the entire picture. BTW - it appears the video is from 2013, aren't we a bit late to be incredulous?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks to me that almost all of the serving trays are empty. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy in black was first in line but the new tray of pasta got put at the end, in front of the guy in red. So giving the guy in black the benefit of the doubt that he did not cut in line they are both wrong. What's the most humorous to me has to be that if either guy waited for the other they would still both wind up in the exact same place...in the same order in the same line waiting for the next dish. :)

Until someone who actually saw what happened before the filming chimes in, we're all just having fun speculating. But still...sticking your hands in food that other people are waiting for....ewwwwwwww.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:

Well maybe, certainly not enough video to draw any conclusion as the actual order of events. We're definitely speculating and judging the situation with a lack of the entire picture. BTW - it appears the video is from 2013, aren't we a bit late to be incredulous?

Good eye. I had to watch it a couple times. The banner at the beginning of the video definitely says 2013.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't watch the video or anything but my first thought was "isn't there a safer place to eat pre-race than a buffet line?"

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:

This is how it looks to me. I'm of the mindset the pompous douche who put his hands in the food of all the people patiently waiting in the line to the left deserves to get knocked out. Seriously, it seems people have become such entitled pricks lately that they believe they can get away with shit like this free of charge because they don't believe anyone can do anything about it.
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [iswimslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iswimslow wrote:
Looks to me that almost all of the serving trays are empty. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy in black was first in line but the new tray of pasta got put at the end, in front of the guy in red. So giving the guy in black the benefit of the doubt that he did not cut in line they are both wrong. What's the most humorous to me has to be that if either guy waited for the other they would still both wind up in the exact same place...in the same order in the same line waiting for the next dish. :)

Until someone who actually saw what happened before the filming chimes in, we're all just having fun speculating. But still...sticking your hands in food that other people are waiting for....ewwwwwwww.....

Except that there's an obvious queue to the left of the view, and the hand scooper is not in it.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes I realize it was last year but still he needs to be brought to ST justice.

The only thing I can think of that would be nastier than using your bare hand to
grab some pasta would be using a filthy trucker hat to scoop it up on his plate.
Thank God that didn't happen.

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Last edited by: pattersonpaul: Jul 20, 14 11:11
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [jacobpdx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jacobpdx wrote:
iswimslow wrote:

Except that there's an obvious queue to the left of the view, and the hand scooper is not in it.....

no that's not obvious. What IS obvious is that the hand scooper is standing at the front of the line and the guy WRENCHED the spoon out of his hand in order to fill his own plate first. Anything else is purely conjecture and speculation. The hand scooping may well have been a reaction to the spoon thief serving himself out of turn, and in case you didn't notice the 1st guy loading his plate was handing the spoon to the hand scooper NOT the spoon thief.
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [pattersonpaul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[pink]I thought eating with your hands is Paleo!!! [/pink]

SmartBikeTrainers.com || YouTube || My Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this on reddit yet? It seems like a perfect viral video, a pair of douchey 1%ers tussle over 50 cents of pasta!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
jacobpdx wrote:
iswimslow wrote:

no that's not obvious. What IS obvious is that the hand scooper is standing at the front of the line and the guy WRENCHED the spoon out of his hand in order to fill his own plate first. Anything else is purely conjecture and speculation. The hand scooping may well have been a reaction to the spoon thief serving himself out of turn, and in case you didn't notice the 1st guy loading his plate was handing the spoon to the hand scooper NOT the spoon thief.

I suppose all those people in a line behind the person in the red shirt who was initially using the serving spoon when the hand scooper cut in from the opposite way aren't in an obvious queue? They just spontaneously self-assembled for no reason....It just really looks like a line! I got ya.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jacobpdx wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
jacobpdx wrote:
iswimslow wrote:

I suppose all those people in a line behind the person in the red shirt who was initially using the serving spoon when the hand scooper cut in from the opposite way aren't in an obvious queue? They just spontaneously self-assembled for no reason....It just really looks like a line! I got ya.

At what point do you actually see the hand scooper cutting in front of the line? At the beginning of the video the ONLY thing we see is him standing at the front of the line. Nothing else, we can't insert pseudo facts to suit our own conclusions. Well, at least some of us can't.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:

no that's not obvious. What IS obvious is that the hand scooper is standing at the front of the line

If you actually pay attention the hand scooper is curiously standing with an empty plate in no-mans land between the pasta and sauce serving stations, and not in the line. The man in red is in front at the pasta station with about 20 other people forming a curling line after him. If the scooper was at the front of the line why is he in the middle of the serving stations and not filling his plate?

racin_rusty wrote:
and the guy WRENCHED the spoon out of his hand in order to fill his own plate first. Anything else is purely conjecture and speculation.

Actually the exact opposite of what you are suggesting happens. You can clearly see the man in red begin to turn to his right after finishing in order to hand the utensil to the next in line.

Then within one second of his beginning to turn to the right the hand scooper has grabbed the ladel.

racin_rusty wrote:
The hand scooping may well have been a reaction to the spoon thief serving himself out of turn, and in case you didn't notice the 1st guy loading his plate was handing the spoon to the hand scooper NOT the spoon thief.

Again, as just noted it's actually the opposite off what you suggest. In fact the man in red turns back to his left looking surprised and irritated that the hand scooper had grabbed his hand while he was handing it off initially to the man behind him in line to his right. This is even more obvious if you pay attention to seconds 8-10 of the video where the man in red turns right with the ladel, then immediately back left angry and surprised when his hand is grabbed.

Red shirt guy and blue shirt guy are now both irritated as hand scooper still doesn't relinquish his hold on the utensil.

Within about one more second the scooper puts his hand in the food ruining the remaining pasta for the people waiting in line behind the red man.

racin_rusty wrote:
Nothing else, we can't insert pseudo facts to suit our own conclusions. Well, at least some of us can't.

I find this funny as you seem to be drawing your own conclusions and disagreeing with mine without any facts at all. I didn't anticipate needing to breakdown a frame by frame analysis of something I found obvious when watching the video live. If you look at the available information it is illogical to assume anything you have proposed is reasonable. It is very logical to assume what I have proposed is reasonable, but obviously one can't be certain.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So the guy to right of hand scooper dishing up what is likely meat sauce in the 1st pic you posted is cutting the line too?

Go have another beer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
So the guy to right of hand scooper dishing up what is likely meat sauce in the 1st pic you posted is cutting the line too?

Go have another beer.

Why would he be cutting the line? Based on what I've shown regarding the queue, he appears to have already made his way along the left to right progression from raw pasta to sauce station, and likely in his due turn since there aren't angry hungry people fighting with him.

No beers tonight thanks though ; )
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:

I'm branding this as: The Spoon Snatcher - Pasta Pincher debacle.
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [Pantelones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pantelones wrote:
monty wrote:

I'm branding this as: The Spoon Snatcher - Pasta Pincher debacle.

all we need now is a gorilla for a judge!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's my question. If the guy in black is so rude, then why is he waiting for the spoon? Notice how he only goes for the food after the ladle is denied him?
Quote Reply
Re: Come on ST sleuths, who is this guy?? [sharkbait_au] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It doesn't matter who was supposed to get the spoon next, the guy in the black shirt is the obvious d-bag for putting his hands in the pasta.
Quote Reply

Prev Next