Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cinco du Mayo Duathlon Roll Call- Highlands Ranch
Quote | Reply
My first race this year. Weather doesn't look promising. I see that the two 5ks are different courses.

Formerly DrD
Quote Reply
Re: Cinco du Mayo Duathlon Roll Call- Highlands Ranch [DrD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thought about it but that bike ride isn't going to be much fun, Monarch road is kinda trashed. It's 10min from my house so you'd think I'd be there.. maybe next year.

I'm saving myself for the Barkin' Dog next week, but that route has changed so we don't get to ride the dam wall anymore.. dang.
Quote Reply
Re: Cinco du Mayo Duathlon Roll Call- Highlands Ranch [doug in co] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was hoping for a longer bike course too. I told Kristi the RD so maybe for next year she'll make it 30k. Where is Monarch in bad shape? I live right in HR so may have to check it out Thurs or Fri. I've got a prior commitment for the Barkin Dog but have done a number of the Duathlon Series races over the years. Darrin puts on some great races. He's also one of the few others that ride a TitanFlex like me!

Formerly DrD
Quote Reply
Re: Cinco du Mayo Duathlon Roll Call- Highlands Ranch [DrD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
after the big climb on Monarch, the concrete is really cracked and broken up, with the odd pothole. That's one of the roads to my kids' school so I drive it fairly often, haven't ridden it in some time since traffic has become heavy.
Quote Reply
Re: Cinco du Mayo Duathlon Roll Call- Highlands Ranch [doug in co] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll check it out today. Thanks.

Formerly DrD
Quote Reply