Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Chris Froome CLEARED in salbutamol case [marcag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow! i am surprise it took that long for the bribe money to UCI and the lab to clear. j/k
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Froome CLEARED in salbutamol case [ian moone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know that a lot of you will be totally opposed (black vs white, no grey area) but its worth a read I think:

http://www.velonews.com/2018/07/the-outer-line/outer-line-froome-case-suggests-time-rethink-wada-code_471296

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello marcag and All,

Which headline sells the best? ....... hmmmmmm .......

Chris Froome (Order of the British Empire and one most successful riders in the history of the Tour de France) CLEARED in salbutamol case - and Tour de France will proceed with the 4 time winner in the mix!

or ....... Chris Froome banned from Tour de France for drug abuse .........

Christopher Clive Froome, OBE (born 20 May 1985) is a British road racing cyclist for UCI ProTeam Team Sky. He is the reigning Tour de France, Giro d'Italia and Vuelta a España champion and one of the most successful riders in the history of the Tour de France, having won it four times – in 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017.

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Froome CLEARED in salbutamol case [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reckon someone needs to get the red highlighter out on those Wiggins and schleck faces
Maybe it should say currently not banned as opposed to clean
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Froome CLEARED in salbutamol case [TriByran] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriByran wrote:
Reckon someone needs to get the red highlighter out on those Wiggins and schleck faces
Maybe it should say currently not banned as opposed to clean

quite possibly... denis menchov definitely served a ban
it really does highlight the sorry state of things that very few there have not faced significant suspicion. i think evans would be the most likely clean, never heard any rumours about him, but even then who knows. it does seem like it might be better now but thats a relative state... enjoy the show!
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Froome CLEARED in salbutamol case [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:

There are no haters or fanboys...they are all uninformed and gullible people. But that seems to be the way things roll these days and times.

It must be so hard being you.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Froome CLEARED in salbutamol case [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The "Clean Rider" poster cracks me up.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Froome CLEARED in salbutamol case [Thorax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thorax wrote:
As a man of science, I am very curious as to which expert opinion and evidence was considered.
To me, it would have to be really strong evidence to make me ignore the fact that in perfect and controlled conditions they couldn't replicate the same result.

as a man of news I could not care less about science.

Who cleared him? WADA.

Didn't WADA cleared more dopers than any other agency out there? Watch Ikarus and Mr Grigori... I'm sure there are way more Dr Grigori working for WADA.

Sky controls all the news, they can literally make the shit up and nobody will even be able to prove them wrong...With amount of linguistic and legal talent they employ, they no longer are obligated to report the news, they make the news, it is much easier and less expensive.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Froome CLEARED in salbutamol case [sebo2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sebo2000 wrote:

Sky controls all the news, they can literally make the shit up and nobody will even be able to prove them wrong...With amount of linguistic and legal talent they employ, they no longer are obligated to report the news, they make the news, it is much easier and less expensive.

Maybe so. But most people hate Sky and hate Froome. Seems Sky are making up news and paying lawyers fees to so that people can hate them some more.

He who understands the WHY, will understand the HOW.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Froome CLEARED in salbutamol case [earthling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
earthling wrote:
sebo2000 wrote:

Maybe so. But most people hate Sky and hate Froome. Seems Sky are making up news and paying lawyers fees to so that people can hate them some more.

Exactly what I said and feel about both.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sebo2000 wrote:
Thorax wrote:
As a man of science, I am very curious as to which expert opinion and evidence was considered.
To me, it would have to be really strong evidence to make me ignore the fact that in perfect and controlled conditions they couldn't replicate the same result.

as a man of news I could not care less about science.

Who cleared him? WADA.
WADA isn't above science. Either their decision is based on science or it isn't. Right now, no one knows and the text they wrote is all sorts of questionable.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Froome CLEARED in salbutamol case [Thorax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.bbc.com/sport/cycling/44739022

So basically Sky threw money at the problem and it worked
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Froome CLEARED in salbutamol case [walie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
walie wrote:

Or maybe the test is flawed to start with
https://cyclingtips.com/...e-daily-news-digest/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sebo2000 wrote:
earthling wrote:
sebo2000 wrote:

Exactly what I said and feel about both.

And as if by magic - another scripted response in Le Mood which just makes me hate Sky and Froome even more!!!

https://www.teamsky.com/...e-writes-in-le-monde

He who understands the WHY, will understand the HOW.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
marcag wrote:
walie wrote:

Or maybe the test is flawed to start with
https://cyclingtips.com/...e-daily-news-digest/
And several other riders tried to fight the test but did not have the money.
So yeah, even if that is the case, so much for "justice". Welcome ju$t¥¢€.
Quote Reply

Prev Next