Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cerveloguy Slowtwitchs own hero
Quote | Reply
Cerveloguy,you have had to set an all time record. I just hope Dan does not kick you off when his two brand new servers gets overloaded.

To any TNO guys reading this. Please search Cervelo other posts,You will find one who is knowledgeable,freindly dedicated and even humble.

Mr. Tibbs,top this guys views.Funny thing By the post on TNO there will probably be a whole bunch of new people on this site. Maybe through some of the newbees asking bike questions Tom D may find a girl............And He will have to thank Cervelo!!!!
Last edited by: Kenney: Mar 2, 04 14:53
Quote Reply
Re: Cerveloguy Slowtwitchs own hero [Kenney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Maybe through some of the newbees asking bike questions Tom D may find a girl............And He will have to thank Cervelo!!!!"

Stop! You are going to mess with Tom's racing karma.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Tom D may find a girl............"

Well, anything's possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Cerveloguy Slowtwitchs own hero [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn.....He is doing IMNZ this weekend!!! Oh Shit!!!But then again He is down-under!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan should come up with a little yellow jersey icon to be placed under the poster's name to signify who is the "Jerk of the Week" ... so we all know who it is. It's not always this obvious.

In one day CG has been transformed from a friendly chiropractor & triathlete to one of Satan's minions. That's a pretty busy day. Hope you find time to train. =)

CG, I am loving this. I've given up my ornery ways, but I am living vicariously through you ... at least for one day.

I can't believe Tom is missing all this for a race. Where are his priorities?

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Last edited by: TripleThreat: Mar 2, 04 15:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He really is a stand-up person and got a bad rap from this. All will blow over and the ones that stick around will learn his true side.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
He really is a stand-up person and got a bad rap from this. All will blow over and the ones that stick around will learn his true side.
True dat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the support guys but trust me that I'm not losing any sleep over this. It's almost quite funny that my little rant about newbies with tri vs road bikes can cause such a rukus on another forum.

Actually we should thank Alan since he's the one who reposted my post over to TNO. Would have been a more boring day around here if he hadn't with some of our regulars off in NZ.
Quote Reply
Re: Cerveloguy Slowtwitchs own hero [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you say we have Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are risking disturbing the balance of nature. Are you sure you want to do that?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
News flash...

... Generally pure swimmers are better swimmers than Triathletes.

... Generally pure bikers are better bikers than Triathletes.

... Generally pure runners are better runners than Triathletes.

But we all left single sports for Multisports because we were bored with the only 1 sport! We stayed in Multisport because of the community. We were bored with the single sport mentality of the people. Single sport people are different. Everyone in this sport has strengths and weaknesses that we share. At the end of a race when you are sitting with your buddies, what do you talk about? You talk about how you got creamed in the water. Or how you got dropped on the hill.

These TNO's are in the sport because they saw the same things that we all saw, a challenge, a fun way to stay fit and top-quality people. Play nice, there's room for everyone.
Quote Reply
Re: Cerveloguy Slowtwitchs own hero [OCTriGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not making fun of any TNO people or anyone else. For one,cervelo has been dumped on to much and I thought this thread would be a fun way of pointing out the misunderstanding. In fact if you read my post on that thread you would know that i disagreed with his statement.

Slowtwich seems to have enough of regulars that we joke with each other from time to time. If anyone from TNO stays here they will find that out and that they are very welcome here.

Thanks for the lecture though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Slowtwich seems to have enough of regulars that we joke with each other from time to time. If anyone from TNO stays here they will find that out and that they are very welcome here.
Yep.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude, get a grip. I wasn't lecturing. There are a lot of pissed off people out there (TNO's) and I'm tri-ing (get it, tri) to bring the love back. Imagine how much fun this board this board can be if Claudia posts here on a regular basis... She had spunk!

All right, are we good? Good. Rock on Kenney-baby!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Were good! I truly hope most of those people stay in touch with this forum. A lot of those people are pissed,because they chose to overreact to the point that (to me)it got kinda funney. Alls well!!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think we're all having so much fun with this b/c cerveloguy is known to be a friendly, helpful guy [and bike-freak], and he's being made out to be a vandal. He's practically Captain Planet. Practically.

All are welcome here. All types are teased equally. This is one of the most diverse boards I've seen [Proof is in the off-topic threads]. We tease to show affection [well, maybe not all the time].

If you want to make friends with CG, just buy him a McDonald's Value meal ... super-sized of course ... with non-diet soda. ;)

=======================
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

To any TNO guys reading this. Please search Cervelo other posts,You will find one who is knowledgeable,freindly dedicated and even humble.
Cerveloguy only needs one thing to be the optimal slowtwitcher . . . a german dog of some sort (sorry, couldn't resist).
Quote Reply
Re: Cerveloguy Slowtwitchs own hero [JeffJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
... with no leash.

=======================
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gawd, I miss Claudia. Claudia, Claudia, wherefore art thou??? Please come back and insult someone ... although your posts seemed too hilarious not to be fictional.

Hid, everytime I read your new signature I lose it. Nice one!
Quote Reply
Re: Cerveloguy Slowtwitchs own hero [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
... with no leash.
sweet
Quote Reply
Re: Cerveloguy Slowtwitchs own hero [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Thanks for the support guys but trust me that I'm not losing any sleep over this. It's almost quite funny that my little rant about newbies with tri vs road bikes can cause such a rukus on another forum.

Actually we should thank Alan since he's the one who reposted my post over to TNO. Would have been a more boring day around here if he hadn't with some of our regulars off in NZ.
Yeah, because it didn't cause any ruckus at all over here. There are only about 23 different threads with 18,000 views and 900 posts about it.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply