Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Catlike Helmets
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know of a place they can still get Catlike helmets. The only shop in Indy that used to get them can't anymore. I can't find any place on the web that has them either. Help.
Quote Reply
Re: Catlike Helmets [shakes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the reason you can't get them anymore is there was some sort of safety recall a couple years back.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cadence Performance Center, in Philly...give them a call:

www.cadencecycling.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Catlike Helmets [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I think the reason you can't get them anymore is there was some sort of safety recall a couple years back.

Proof/link?

As a wearer of this company's helmets I'm interested in knowing. But I'm pretty confident the teams in the pro peloton using Catlike helmets aren't bothered.
Quote Reply
Re: Catlike Helmets [Mookie1986] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't worry. You can still get 'em in Canada. Lots of the Canadian Nat'l Team guys were them. Plus the whole Euskatel Team. But if you have an older one, you might want to contact Catlike and see if it was recalled.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Catlike Helmets [Mookie1986] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml03/03132.html

--
http://twothirds.org/
Last edited by: twothirds: Aug 14, 05 21:34
Quote Reply
Re: Catlike Helmets [twothirds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They were recalled and they gave a free replacement. They were recalled because they didn't meet some requirement for racing. They are still safe if you don't exchange it. You might be able to buy them from www.prendas.co.uk
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
www.probikekit.com

real cheap

bike bike!
Quote Reply