Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Catalyst wheel cover group order on October 8th; we have enough for 20% off -- now is your chance for a great deal!
Quote | Reply
I have no affiliation with Catalyst, just a guy trying to get a deal. Questions about regarding the covers should be directed to the Catalyst guys.

Use code STGROUP at checkout.

The code is live now and will expire on October 8th at ** 11:59PM Eastern Time **

Get the deal while you can!

In the other Catalyst thread, JustinC (from Catalyst) said even though we aren't a "team" we have the A Okay for an ST group order.

The covers cost $299, the discount is below.

4-6 sets: 10% = $269.10 each
7-10 sets: 15% = $254.15 each
**11+ sets: 20% = $239.20 each

** is the current discount.
  • We have over 20 names on the list so far for an October 8th order.
  • If you are interested in joining the group order send me a PM with your name, email, wheel (rim) and hub type.
  • I have compiled the names into a spreadsheet that will be sent to them, however the spreadsheet is just to give them a heads up on what wheels the covers will be for, having your name on the spreadsheet is in no way binding.
  • Normally for their group (team) orders it looks like they ship to one location and the team just divides them up, obviously that is not going to work in this case.
  • The orders will be individually submitted on the catalyst site.
  • Shipping will be calculated on their site from them to you.
  • The 20% discount will be dependent that at least 11 people follow through with their intentions to order.

Info is here: http://www.catalyst.bike/wheel-covers/

For Jordan/Dan/Herbert if this isn't in the correct place please move accordingly.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Last edited by: nebmot: Oct 6, 14 10:39
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order interest [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in for sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Count me in as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in! Was about to buy a Super 9, but always fret over dinging the sides and inability to True...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In.

And thanks for doing this.
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order interest [Zenmaster28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested... but can't commit any funds until maybe Jan-Feb. What's the hurry? It's the off season for most isn't it?

TrainingBible Coaching
http://www.trainingbible.com
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order interest [motoguy128] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
motoguy128 wrote:
I'm interested... but can't commit any funds until maybe Jan-Feb. What's the hurry? It's the off season for most isn't it?

We want shiny new things for Christmas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I dont mind doing this, but how long until we would get it?

I only ask cause I was about to just buy one from wheelbuilder so I could get it in time for IM Austin 70.3
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order interest [motoguy128] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could always develop an early and late order. I would likely be in post Christmas if it will fit my frame.
Last edited by: FTDA: Oct 2, 14 6:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ben,

Can you maybe put something next to each level as we get more people so that they can see that we are already at teh 15% level. I think that might help people to see that we are very close to the 20%. I am a 100% in.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In for sure
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested, as well.

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

100% in for this one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in as well. Maybe we can get to more than 20% off with enough people?
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order interest [mcycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's just hope they see the potential of such an order. I know people bitch about FLO from time to time but after 15 orders, that model can work so why would it not work (with a discount) for Catalyst. I can't wait to get their cover on my wheelset.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zenmaster28 wrote:
motoguy128 wrote:

We want shiny new things for Christmas

Hell man, I want shiny new things NOW!
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order interest [BorrachoMatador] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a replacement cover in a matter of days, so I think they have some form of inventory/material on hand.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Count me in.
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order interest [krustinator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow this has really taken off, good I was wondering what the interest would be. I will reach out to JustinC today and get the details sorted out.

For those that want to do another one later on feel free, but I'm looking at putting the group order in, in about a week to give people time to see the thread and get in.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: Catalyst wheel cover group order interest [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the idea. I just put a couple asterisks to the one we are at right now.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guys, I emailed Justin and got this response:

"I do want to make sure everybody knows we won’t have the inventory of new covers for a week or two. I may just post that in the group order thread when I post pictures of our prototype so they are aware.
I’ll keep you guys updated on the shipment so everyone knows what to expect.

From our perspective, it would be easier if everyone ordered at the full price and we issued a refund of the correct % tier. This is just in case anyone has to back out last minute.

I’d like to get a list of the wheels/hub everyone would be ordering for so we can get a head start on the figuring out the cover dimensions."

I'll be PMing people that have responded to get the wheel/hub info.

Last edited by: nebmot: Oct 2, 14 15:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'm in too
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in.
Quote Reply

Prev Next