Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Carbo Rocket
Quote | Reply
For my first Iron Distance Race (IDR) I only used nutrition provided on course. I was in Arizona this past weekend and saw the Carborocket booth. Each serving has 333 calories (I'll need at least 1 bottle an hour), what be the best strategies for its use if I wanted to only use Carborocket for the entire race? Mix my own bottles on the go, premixed bottles in special needs? They didn't suggest using it at a higher concentrate, but has anyone tried it with this product?
Quote Reply
Re: Carbo Rocket [skaas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used CR for IMChatt this year and I loved it. I use the Half Evil (333) and prefer the flavors with caffeine (lemonade & raspberry). I made 2 bottles each with 3 scoops of Half Evil lemonade (333 cals) and planned to use those for the first half. I then took 3 of the single serving packets (222 cals each) to refill my two bottles at the turn around. I planned for roughly 300 calories/hour on the bike so I also ate half of a honey stinger waffle per hour. All in all that gave me 302/hour (222+80). I never cramped or felt hungry. I did not use it on the run.
Last edited by: utahpioneer16: Nov 18, 14 14:38
Quote Reply