Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cannondale Superslice good or bad idea for 70.3+ tri
Quote | Reply
Hi Everyone, been researching the superslice for a bit now and just wanted some input from the community on whether or not it's a suitable bike for half and full IMs. Storage seems to be an issue as it seems to be more suitable for shorter all out TTs

Thanks in advance, cheers
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Superslice good or bad idea for 70.3+ tri [Rookietime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perfectly suitable. Some combination of BTS and BTA fluids should be just fine on a 70.3. With some dependence on on-course stations for refilling.

I take in almost all bike calories on via fluids, but if you want gels and stuff, after-market top tube bentos and stuff should also be fine.
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Superslice good or bad idea for 70.3+ tri [Rookietime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rookietime wrote:
Hi Everyone, been researching the superslice for a bit now and just wanted some input from the community on whether or not it's a suitable bike for half and full IMs. Storage seems to be an issue as it seems to be more suitable for shorter all out TTs

Thanks in advance, cheers

my comment:
if it is your size, and you can fin your position on it (with range enough to adjust in the future), every bike is good.

I love bikes like ceepo that allow you to change stem/handlebar.. and more, by alternatives in the market. With this Cannondale, if you want to modify the cockpit, you would have a nightmare.
Quote Reply