Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau runs 22:47 5K
Quote | Reply
At today's Canadian Army Run 5K:

https://runningmagazine.ca/...-canada-army-run-5k/

Not as fast at the Bahrain Princes, but he actually has to do real work too!

Last edited by: devashish_paul: Sep 17, 17 13:26
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau runs 22:47 5K [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish I had my cell phone at the start, got to shake his hand. He was taking selfies with everyone.

Not sure if Trump would ever do that...Trumps 5km would be more like 75min.
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau runs 22:47 5K [sportstats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sportstats wrote:

That's not including the hour plus he'd need to take out to tweet how fantastic he is;)

Genetics load the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger.
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau runs 22:47 5K [sciguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sciguy wrote:
sportstats wrote:

That's not including the hour plus he'd need to take out to tweet how fantastic he is;)

They could just all show up at the track...Canada, US, Mexico and get NAFTA resolved at the track.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sportstats wrote:
I wish I had my cell phone at the start, got to shake his hand. He was taking selfies with everyone.

Marc, I think Justin would have kicked your ass at the 5K....forget about Trump!
Last edited by: devashish_paul: Sep 17, 17 15:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sportstats wrote:

Feel better? How much rent does Trump pay for living in your head?

You epitomize the stupidity in politics. Dude runs a 5K and takes selfies and that somehow jumps a bar for you and then prompts you to make a Trump comment?

Pathetic.
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau runs 22:47 5K [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
sportstats wrote:

You epitomize the stupidity in politics. Dude runs a 5K and takes selfies and that somehow jumps a bar for you and then prompts you to make a Trump comment?

Pathetic.

I think the comparison to Trump was in relation to the 22;47 time and Marc guestimated a 75 min time for Trump. Over on the golf forum they are likely comparing golf scores of other leaders with Trump. On the Windsurfing forum they are comparing other guys to Obama windsurfing with Richard Branson.....bottom line, if you're visible politician, you'll probably get pulled into a comparison by hobbyists! Outside of the US he's viewed as a bit of a comic carricature in the way Putin is viewed outside Russia (but largely revered inside Russia)....so cut the non Americans some slack. We're trying to have some fun....Canada normally does not beat the US in anything so give us this one and move on.
Last edited by: devashish_paul: Sep 17, 17 14:04
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau runs 22:47 5K [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
DJRed wrote:
sportstats wrote:

Pathetic.

I think the comparison to Trump was in relation to the 22;47 time and Marc guestimated a 75 min time for Trump. Over on the golf forum they are likely comparing golf scores of other leaders with Trump. On the Windsurfing forum they are comparing other guys to Obama windsurfing with Richard Branson.....bottom line, if you're visible politician, you'll probably get pulled into a comparison by hobbyists! Outside of the US he's viewed as a bit of a comic carricature in the way Putin is viewed outside Russia (but largely revered inside Russia)....so cut the non Americans some slack. We're trying to have some fun....Canada normally does not beat the US in anything so give us this one and move on.

Djred is deeply in love with trump and simultaneously feels compelled to respond to comments about trump by telling people who comment about trump they are pathetically obsessed. The lack of self awareness is breathtaking.

Also, decent time for a world leader!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
Feel better? ...

Jeez... You're still anonymous, right? Maybe you could just abandon this screen name before this embarrassing image of yourself is permanently ingrained in people's memories. I don't come to these message boards very often. Is it already too late for that?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take Trump any day. Even if he runs a 2 hour 5K.
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau runs 22:47 5K [jewettone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jewettone wrote:
I'll take Trump any day. Even if he runs a 2 hour 5K.

Maybe Trump would have won the "what's your max downhill speed on a bicycle"! Hey, this is an endurance sports forum...we're just talking about dick swinging related to fake run times (chip usage optional), pool 100 m send off times, fake Stava FTPs. I am sure over in North Korea, Kim Jong Un has a 9:61 100m time and only Bolt has ever run faster than him.

Back to Trudeau, I wonder if he can run a 6 min mile. I bet he can get close.
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau runs 22:47 5K [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is just me or is "DJRed" a rather apt username for one of those Russian-funded pro-Trump bots?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Un actually beat bolt according N. Korean news! But yea, I agree.
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau runs 22:47 5K [jewettone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How fast can a golf cart go? That's Trump's 'pace!'

Blog: http://262toboylstonstreet.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/NateThomasTri
Coaching: https://bybtricoaching.com/ - accepting athletes for 2023
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau runs 22:47 5K [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
natethomas wrote:
How fast can a golf cart go? That's Trump's 'pace!'

According to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golf_cart

24 kph.

Trudeau is not even going 13.2 kph. Trump wins.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, I guess I will stop making Trump comments and go write a check for rent....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the comparison to Trump was in relation to the 22;47 time and Marc guestimated a 75 min time for Trump.

You'll never convince DJRed, he's in love with Trump and takes anything remotely critical very personally.

No, seriously.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
George W. Bush ran 3 miles in under 20:30 at age 55 (Trudeau is 45).

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/704351/posts

The 55-year-old president, running in blue shorts and a white T-shirt with "Healthier U.S. Government" on his back and a No. 1 tag on his chest, was clocked at 20 minutes, 27 seconds. The White House said, however, that the official time was 20:29, as recorded by a chip in Bush's running shoe. The first two laps were well under a 7-minute-mile pace at 6:30 and 6:49. The 20:29 was better than Bush's usual 20:30 for three miles.
Last edited by: imsparticus: Sep 17, 17 17:14
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau runs 22:47 5K [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
imsparticus wrote:
George W. Bush ran 3 miles in under 20:30 at age 55.

The 55-year-old president, running in blue shorts and a white T-shirt with "Healthier U.S. Government" on his back and a No. 1 tag on his chest, was clocked at 20 minutes, 27 seconds. The White House said, however, that the official time was 20:29, as recorded by a chip in Bush's running shoe. The first two laps were well under a 7-minute-mile pace at 6:30 and 6:49. The 20:29 was better than Bush's usual 20:30 for three miles.

Damn! Although he used to mountain bike with lance. You dont think?......

đŸ˜‚

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
imsparticus wrote:
George W. Bush ran 3 miles in under 20:30 at age 55 (Trudeau is 45).

With that type of speed 15 years ago, Messick should offer him a celebrity invite to Kona in the 70-74. Put Paula on him with Chocolate Milk for 4 months like she did with Apolo Ono and I think he can win 70-74 in Kona. How good is his swim?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bush also at age 46 ran 3:44:52 at the Houston Marathon.

But he had to give up running.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...AR2006112300717.html

Swapping his running shoes for bicycle pedals, President Bush bid adieu to painful runner's knees and transformed himself into a devoted mountain biker _ and high-tech gearhead.
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau runs 22:47 5K [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:
DJRed wrote:
sportstats wrote:

Pathetic.

Djred is deeply in love with trump and simultaneously feels compelled to respond to comments about trump by telling people who comment about trump they are pathetically obsessed. The lack of self awareness is breathtaking.

Also, decent time for a world leader!

Clueless.

I work in a profession that requires the labor movement to succeed. The better it does, the better I do. So , yes, I am deeply in love with Trump.

Well that, or maybe I just call things as I see 'em and when I see someone makes a stupid link to something, I comment. That couldn't possibly be it, could it? There couldn't possibly be someone in the world who doesn't support Trump, didn't vote for him, and yet can call out unnecessary attacks on him?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
sportstats wrote:

Marc, I think Justin would have kicked your ass at the 5K....forget about Trump!
Don't forget those guys are politicians hence you can adjust their times through the Paul Ryan marathon calculator.

http://www.paulryantimecalculator.com/

So Trudeau's time is adjusted to a whopping 16:31 which is highly impressive - Trump gets 54:21 and will probably blame his slow time on Obama...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Well that, or maybe I just call things as I see 'em and when I see someone makes a stupid link to something, I comment.

If that were true, youd never shut up about what an idiot trump is. ;)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did W really run three miles in 20 mins at age 55? Is that verified?

That seems way too fast at that age with his build. In no way does he look like a runner, and for a 55 year old, 20 mins would actually require some training and some talent.

Did he used to be a runner, or an athlete of some kind?
Quote Reply

Prev Next