Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CBC shows awimming live on the west coast
Quote | Reply
Still more than an hour until "Live" coverage for us on the west coast.......thanks NBC

Big props to CBC.

TP
Quote Reply
Re: CBC shows awimming live on the west coast [TomP_imc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are kidding? Not able to watch the olympic swimming right now?

I miss you "Sports Night"
Quote Reply
Re: CBC shows awimming live on the west coast [Quo Vadimus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm watching the swimming right now as well.

I'm wondering what these swimmers do to warm up? Doesn't look like they have been in another pool doing a couple of easy laps, they are all dry.
Quote Reply
Re: CBC shows awimming live on the west coast [Quo Vadimus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,
For how NBC bullied the IOC into flipping to morning finals, just to show it live in prime time, and then tape delay it to the most of the country....................terrible.

No Meets have ever pulled this flip, and the athletes are suffering for it.

The Chinese performances are very suspect..........I guess we will find out the truth later. Where are these new Chinese coming from.

tp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom,

We are watching the morning swim session really live right now on the CBC - not NBC "Live".

Even lots of shots of your President, Mr Bush, cheering from the stands and laughing and joking with other spectators.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: CBC shows awimming live on the west coast [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It looks like one of the Italian girls in the 400IM is wearing a Blue seventy Nero with the logo blacked out.

Really Live
Right now
CBC Rocks.......tahnks to our local cable people for keeping it in our package all these years.
Quote Reply
Re: CBC shows awimming live on the west coast [lkkowski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They all warmed up a couple thousand before the session started. They are required to be in the ready room 15 min before their event starts, so they'll be dry when they go up to the blocks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CBC has the best coverage I have seen in any sporting event to date.

(Assuming you have a broadband connection) you can view 10 channels live in real time, and two broadcast channels.

The channels can be streamed simultaneously - yesterday I was watching four separate events in real time all on my big screen at the same time - all without lag, pixelation, or overloading my bandwidth - outstanding!

www.cbc.ca/olympics

--------------------------------------

http://www.whydoesgodhateamputees.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
here on the east coast, nbc was showing the swimming live (same with cbc).

that seems kind of strange.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Still more than an hour until "Live" coverage for us on the west coast.......thanks NBC

Big props to CBC.

TP

West coast is really just Washington state and the only reason you are probably getting it is that you are close to the Canadian border. For the true west coast, we do not get CBC and we can not watch it on CBC on the internet because of our location.

And unless CBC is broadcasting in Hi Def, I prefer to watch NBC on the internet which has a really good picture or wait for the broadcast on one of the nine NBC olympic channels but mainly the main network channel.
Last edited by: Raptor: Aug 10, 08 7:31
Quote Reply
Re: CBC shows awimming live on the west coast [Raptor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CBC is high def.
Love their coverage.
Quote Reply