Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Building out my new CD0.1
Quote | Reply
So my new CD0.1 frameset shoul be showing up next week and I'm looking for ideas on what you might like to see on it. I'll go SRAM red black fo sho, but I'm debating the cockpit set up. I'm going to be on mostly short course with this build so I thought a leaner bar setup than my old profile ironman bends off my n
Tiphoon would be better. FSA neo pro or Vuma chrono? What about an aero compact? Saw a couple sets of Mad fibers at CDA this week and think they look pretty trick but have to check the aero data.

Thoughts?

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Re: Building out my new CD0.1 [Ti T'war] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who makes an aero compact?

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Re: Building out my new CD0.1 [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't know. That is why I asked. I'm stranded at the Spokane airport waiting on a flight. Closest I can think is a regular crank with a custom carbon ring filling the gaps like fibre lyte.

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Re: Building out my new CD0.1 [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Rotor makes an aero compact.

I can think of two options for making a set of semi - aero compact cranks, besides just taping the outer ring: 1) Rotor 130bcd aero 3D TT crankset with their 50 tooth aero chainring. Then one could put on a 38 tooth inner ring, but that's as low as one could go for the inner ring 2) Sram Red compact 110bcd with Stronglight 110bcd TT Qt2 outer chainrings. They offer those rings in 48-54 with the 110bcd. This would be the most flexible setup since you could use any size inner ring. Here's a link to the Stronglight TT ring: http://xxcycle.com/...t2-type-s-tt,,en.php

I don't work for xxcycle or sell these products. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: Building out my new CD0.1 [RWG4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow! I don't know what the hell any of that means! So much to learn
Quote Reply