Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Breaking Lance News!!!!! OMG!!!
Quote | Reply
Lance Armstrong's dog operated on

Lance Armstrong's dog Rex has undergone a successful heart operation at Colorado State University in the USA. Rex, a nine month old yellow Labrador, had heart valve replacement surgery after being born with a defective heart valve. It's expected that he will be able to live a full dog's life, although he will have to remain on blood thinners for three months and have regular checkups.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/...005/sep05/sep21news2

/rolleyes

-zakk

Death Squad Cycling Club
http://www.ridethedeath.com

"Why is that people will drop $2000 on race wheels and a few c-notes for an ugly tattoo and then balk at the race fee?" - Blackie
Quote Reply
Re: Breaking Lance News!!!!! OMG!!! [zakk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just hope the French press doesn't get wind of this. Now they'll know that Lance gets all his PEDs from the Vet.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
see what happens to your heart when you take EPO?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow,

Me thinks it is time to get a foundation going that sells wristbands to benefit dogs that suffer from heart disease.

Nevermind :-|

adrialin

(BOMK, racing drug and supplement free since 1985)
Quote Reply
Re: Breaking Lance News!!!!! OMG!!! [adrialin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea, I think you are on to something.

You will get all the credit if I start seeing a zillion dogs w/ little yellow dog collars running around...
Quote Reply