Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bontrager Aeolus 9 (clincher)
Quote | Reply
Hello,
I'm highly interested to buy Bontrager Aeolus 9 D3 Clincher Wheel.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Aeolus 9 (clincher) [geronymo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, good for you.

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You will get a lot more interest in the Classifieds section

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Aeolus 9 (clincher) [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not able to post in this section. Will try to figure it, thanks.

Was not aware there was some clown over here...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome to Slowtwitch. It also helps if you read. You must have a minimum amount of posts until you can post there.

QUALIFIED SELLERS: This forum is for members of the Slowtwitch community. You may not advertise here until you've posted more than 5 times in various Slowtwitch forums; and those posts have to have been written over a period of at least 14 days; such posts made as part of a good faith effort to enter into and be part of the Slowtwitch community. Please do not ask for an exception to this rule. We can't grant you one because the forum is hardcoded to ensure conformity to this rule; we're not going reprogram the forum to grant you your exception.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Nov 19, 14 10:13
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Aeolus 9 (clincher) [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep saw it, but I don't have anything else to post. So I guess the better workflow is to search and monitor and see if I can grab what I look for ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep. Look for people who are trying to sell. However, you can't private message them until you have hit a certain posts. If you want to use all of the benefits of Slowtwitch, join our community. That's the reason behind the post limiters

Last edited by: BryanD: Nov 19, 14 10:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair that I am willing to sell. If still interested reply back and we can set a form of communication.. Thx
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Aeolus 9 (clincher) [tricut1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. I'm new here from today, so let me know how we can reach out, by email I guess ? Not sure if I want to write down my email here in the text ? Just let me know how to proceed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't worry... Everyone on here trains 20-30 hours a week. No one has the time to send you junk emails.

Quote | Reply
I've been able to reach you on gmail.
Last edited by: geronymo: Nov 19, 14 15:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you click on my user name a e-mail address should show up that you can send me a note.
Quote Reply