Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [plant_based] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Surprised no one had posted. It has been in the media in Spain since this morning. World is becoming a crazy place...
Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [ecce-homo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Indeed it is, and its all filmed

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/.../?page=unread#unread
Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [Lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lacticturkey wrote:
Indeed it is, and its all filmed

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/.../?page=unread#unread

This is insane. People get behind the wheel of a car and act like it is a video game.

https://www.strava.com/...tes/zachary_mckinney
Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [plant_based] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah reminded me of gta, did the guys sound stoned?

I would like to know if the guy filming was able to be charged, as an accomplice to the murder
Last edited by: Lacticturkey: Sep 18, 23 15:20
Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [Lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lacticturkey wrote:

I would like to know if the guy filming was able to be charged, as an accomplice to the murder

It’s pretty damming evidence for the guy filming. I’m sure his punishment will be rough.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The older I get, the more I support vigilantism... These two people deserve the most excruciating, painful punishment available. Is the brazen bull still a thing?

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sickening.

They are both murderers. Driver and passenger filming obviously knew what they were doing and did this intentionally. It's just evil. I can't comprehend how someone can just kill someone like that and laugh about it. They both should rot in jail for the rest of their pathetic lives.
Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cloy wrote:
The older I get, the more I support vigilantism... These two people deserve the most excruciating, painful punishment available. Is the brazen bull still a thing?

Ah yes, the attorney supporting unconstitutional punishment.
Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [aravilare] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aravilare wrote:
cloy wrote:

Im not an attorney and I wholeheartedly support cruel and unusual punishments for such deliberate acts of murder if/when the judiciary fails to do its job.
Is that better?
Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [Andrew69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrew69 wrote:
aravilare wrote:
cloy wrote:

Im not an attorney and I wholeheartedly support cruel and unusual punishments for such deliberate acts of murder if/when the judiciary fails to do its job.
Is that better?

No.
Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [aravilare] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aravilare wrote:
Andrew69 wrote:
aravilare wrote:
cloy wrote:

Is that better?

No.

It’s funny how much faith you lose in our system when you start to practice.

Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cloy wrote:

I somehow don't think roasting people alive will deter deviants like those here nor make anyone safer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cloy wrote:

No need for exotic stuff like this - but a public hanging or two for someone that fucked up would not be a bad idea.

They also hit and run some random car right before running the cyclist over - full video here

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Last edited by: alex_korr: Sep 18, 23 18:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cloy wrote:

I don't approve of vigilantism but unfortunately with the justice system doing less and less I can see why many people feel this way and want to get armed, stand their ground and take matters into their own hands.

We definitely need to wait to see the facts, but I wouldn't be surprised if these thugs had prior run ins with the law. So much of this stuff can be stopped if they didn't have a revolving door of a justice system these days...
Last edited by: rhdevries: Sep 18, 23 20:38
Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [rhdevries] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rhdevries wrote:
cloy wrote:

I don't approve of vigilantism but unfortunately with the justice system doing less and less I can see why many people feel this way and want to get armed, stand their ground and take matters into their own hands.

We definitely need to wait to see the facts, but I wouldn't be surprised if these thugs had prior run ins with the law. So much of this stuff can be stopped if they didn't have a revolving door of a justice system these days...
Bingo!

But if you think you've got it bad, try getting hit on your bike in Australia.
The chances of the driver ever being charged is low
The chances of seeing the inside of a jail cell is even more remote.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cloy wrote:

As far as I know, cases like this in the US, they would be doing serious time. Most other developed countries, like Australia, they'd be lucky to do 10 years. I've seen similar stuff to this in the UK and Australia and it almost seems inevitable that even if charged with murder, its downgraded to manslaughter.

However we do now have strict assault laws in Australia, possibly the strictest in the world (not sue about the US). You punch someone and they die, you could be doing a 10 year mandatory sentence under new "one-punch" laws. This guy here has served 13 years and still not been released.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/politics/law-and-order/one-punch-killer-fails-to-convince-parole-panel-c-10345579

Last edited by: zedzded: Sep 18, 23 23:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
plant_based wrote:
Lacticturkey wrote:

It’s pretty damming evidence for the guy filming. I’m sure his punishment will be rough.

Be interesting to know what they can charge him with. Not sure just sitting and filming a murder is a crime? Perhaps the charges will be nothing related to the charge of murder, maybe a few smaller charges e.g failing to report a crime, failing to stop and render assistance and then throw the book at him with those charges.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
plant_based wrote:
Lacticturkey wrote:

reminds me of:

"I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."
Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [Plissken74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Plissken74 wrote:
plant_based wrote:
Lacticturkey wrote:

reminds me of:

"I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."

haha pulp fiction

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Words escape me. Unbelievable. Who does this?
Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zedzded wrote:
plant_based wrote:
Lacticturkey wrote:

Be interesting to know what they can charge him with. Not sure just sitting and filming a murder is a crime? Perhaps the charges will be nothing related to the charge of murder, maybe a few smaller charges e.g failing to report a crime, failing to stop and render assistance and then throw the book at him with those charges.

I’m no crime expert, but possibly accomplice to murder.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
plant_based wrote:
zedzded wrote:
plant_based wrote:
Lacticturkey wrote:

I’m no crime expert, but possibly accomplice to murder.

A guy I went to high school with drove his buddy to the arcade he was going to rob. Buddy went inside to rob it, got in a fight with the attendant and killed him. They were both charged with murder even though the guy I knew was just sitting outside in the car the whole time.
Quote Reply
Re: Biker targeted and hit and killed on video by teens in Las Vegas [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IIRC, that’s good ol’ felony murder.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Edit: the article is confusing, was this cyclist a police chief or was that a previous incident
?

Hope these guys get life, being 17 should not allow someone to get leniency.
Last edited by: CP78: Sep 19, 23 7:31
Quote Reply

Prev Next