Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bikefit Help
Quote | Reply
I need help regarding my bike setup for my Neilpryde Alize/Nazare with 78degree seatpost.
shoulder angle - 82°
knee angle max- 141.9°
hip angle- 96°

Any suggestions on how to improve my aero position? from what I have read online i should get my shoulder angle to 90° and knee angle max around 145-155°. How can I increase the angle to 82°?

Last edited by: rgnoval: Dec 21, 14 9:19
Quote Reply
Re: Bikefit Help [rgnoval] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That Santa beard in the photo is probably costing you 50W.

You have an ok starter position, but can go lower and a bit more stretched out. Move forward on your saddle and rotate forward at the hips (right now you're back on your sitbones in a more "roadie" position. This will flatten your back and let you drop the front end a cm or 2.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Bikefit Help [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titanflexr wrote:
That Santa beard in the photo is probably costing you 50W.

You have an ok starter position, but can go lower and a bit more stretched out. Move forward on your saddle and rotate forward at the hips (right now you're back on your sitbones in a more "roadie" position. This will flatten your back and let you drop the front end a cm or 2.

thank you for the advice. I will try to sit more forward and remove 5-10mm of spacer. Im currently using cobb max saddle and find it uncomfortable in the perineal area when moving forward in the saddle? Maybe ill try experimenting on lowering mthe seat angle.
Quote Reply
Re: Bikefit Help [rgnoval] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's key to rotate your hips forward, and not just move forward on the saddle. Saddles are very individual, but the Max is designed for this kind of "nose riding" (at least for me it worked well in that regard, but I found the nose too wide).

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply