Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike position (pics & movie included)
Quote | Reply
Last night I adjusted my position a bit - from what it has been recently I basically dropped my pads as low as they could go - from my perspective I think I look a lot better then I did the last time I posted.... although I think I may have my saddle a bit high - if you watch the movie it looks like my hips rock a bit, but in photoshop my leg angle seems to be decent.

let the feedback fly!

Movie is here

For reference here I am the last time I posted:

Quote Reply
Re: Bike position (pics & movie included) [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your saddle does look a tad high... you seem to compensate by bending your ankles a bit. Which might explain the rocking. Position looks fine otherwise... relatively flat back...

If you're gonna stay in that position, consider lopping off that extra steerer tube... it causes far more drag than you'd imagine...

- Guo-Liang

Quote | Reply
Maybe I'm losing my mind, but aren't you racing AZ in 30 days?? Which then begs the question, why the heck are you screwing with your position now, presumably after you've had months of adaptation?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike position (pics & movie included) [chewgl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Going to get that chopped next time I take my bike in.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bumping for the crowd to see.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your movie really does show how much your hips rock. I think that u are a little high on your saddle.

Another thing to note, in your first pic, it "looks" like your PD hydration bottle is about to rub on your front tire. U may want to fix this before your race. It may not rub now (while on your trainer), but once u hit some cracks/potholes in the road, it might get jarred a little and settle lower and then rub the tire.

just my 2 cents..

Paul..
Quote Reply
Re: Bike position (pics & movie included) [Paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no it definately rubs, and definately nees to be addressed before I ride ride with it.
Quote Reply