Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Stand/Tower
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have a bike stand/tower that they would recommend? I am thinking about the ones that go from to floor to ceiling and fit two bikes. Are they any good? We have a fairly small house and need to move our bikes out of the spare room so people can actually stay in it.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Stand/Tower [DenverDori] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's blasphemy!!! Tell your guests to sleep on the the livingroom couch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ULTIMATE, love mine the most sturdy unit available. Fully adjustable, if you need for those with a sloping top tube, as well as storage basket option. There is a single as well as a twin bike tower available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I built one that is nicer than most I have seen (and considerably cheaper). Very easy to do. I sent the directions/dimension to another ST member, along with pictures. Shoot me a PM with your e-mail if you are interested and I will forward the info.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one of the Performance "Off the Wall" racks, along with an extra set of arms so I can hang 4 bikes in total. I have it set up in the unfinished part of my basement, so it's screwed into one of the ceiling joists for stability. I got it on sale, so it was a decent value.

It looks like they are currently on sale for $74.98 and the add on kit is $21.99.http://www.performancebike.com/...?subcategory_id=6600
Quote Reply